Is vaping so harmhul like Russia, in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamject

Dec 15, 2016
Hello!
English is not my native language and I know it pretty bad, so, I can not google it well.

I know that a lot of people care about vaping affects on health, but in Russia, in 1st channel we know from crazy (as I think) old Woman Malysheva and most popular tv-doctor these facts about vaping:

1. Vapers vapors automobile antifreeze . I was shoked...
2. eliquids is consist of concentrated carcinogens
3. Vape causes cancer, not can be reason of cancer, what we can read on sigarette box, but vaping is true way to call cancer in your body (in new law-project)
4. Vape is more dangerous than cigarette

5. Malysheva does not say it, but people thinks that vape is for (Edited)
Also, thre is more horribly things about vaping in Russia. What can you tell about it? Is these facts myth or not? What about vape-myth in your country?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Izan

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Hello!
English is not my native language and I know it pretty bad, so, I can not google it well.

I know that a lot of people care about vaping affects on health, but in Russia, in 1st channel we know from crazy (as I think) old Woman Malysheva and most popular tv-doctor these facts about vaping:

2. Eliquids is consist of concentrated carcinogens
3. Vape causes cancer, not can be reason of cancer, what we can read on sigarette box, but vaping is true way to call cancer in your body (in new law-project)

5. Malysheva does not say it, but people thinks that vape is for (EDITED)

Also, thre is more horribly things about vaping in Russia. What can you tell about it? Is these facts myth or not? What about vape-myth in your country?

Welcome,

1. Anti freeze is a combination of stuff not a single substance. This is a reference to propylene glycol which is added to antifreeze to make it LESS Toxic. Its in alot for food and drinks too. ( but all those scare people for click bait reports leave that part out.) Those little water flavoring packets like Mio water enhancer = Flavorings in propylene glycol

Anti Freeze primary agents -
Methanol - poisonous and not in Eliquid
Ethylene glycol - This is the really bad stuff and is not in Eliquid -
Propylene glycol
Glycerol

2. Eliquids consist of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, and flavorings - research these ingredients if you are concerned.

3. Not proven. Legit unbiased studies point to the opposite direction
4. See #3

5. When all else fails call people mean names... a tactic of the weak and desperate.
Not sure how quitting smoking makes a person homosexual.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello!

It would appear the government makes billions on cigarette. THEY WANT YOU TO SMOKE.

Always question everything...Seek multiple sources for answers.

Cheers
I

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hello!

Greetings comrade, government in America does not like vaping either because they are losing tax money. Maybe the same situation exists in Russia so they tell lies. They tell lies here too. Vaping is lower risk than smoking, and less expensive too. We just got a new president, Donald Trump, we hope he's going to get rid of the liars. Maybe he could send them to Siberia?

Ra.fael

Dec 27, 2016
Hello!

5. Malysheva does not say it, but people thinks that vape is for (Edited)

Here in Brazil the media shows vaping more as something bad. They always highlight the negative effects of vaping and hide the positive ones. That's because the media tries to deffend big companies as much as they can. Tobacco companies are huge, and they put a lot of money in TV stations and newspapers for advertising their products, so they are big clients of the media. So, the media does all they can to protect their clients.

Doublestem

Moved On
Jan 3, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread