The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is vaporbreak Nemesis Hcigar brand ?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Vap3ster, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vap3ster

Vap3ster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Miami
    Hi I ordered the nemesis clone from vaporbreak for $22. Fastech has a 10 day shipping delay on the Nemesis that is why I used vapor break.

Is the vaporbreak Nemesis clone Hcigar brand or not???

Nemesis Mechanical Mod (Clone)

Everything I have heard is that the Hcigar nemesis is one of the best made clones out so that is why I want to know.

I don't want to know what is a good first mod or that I should not go bellow .8 ohms on a green Panasonic. LOL I just wont to know if its hcigar.

2. entitynein

entitynein Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Reno
    I can't speak to the brand of the Vaporbreak Nemi clone (It's pretty hard to tell one from the other, for obvious reasons), but I will say, for what it's worth, that the 10 day back-order seems to be the pessimistic side of the estimate for the FastTech one. I ordered one 4 days ago and it shipped yesterday.

Your mileage may vary, obviously, but it doesn't seem that the 10-day waiting period is really 10 days. (Then there's the issue of the 4-50 day wait for things to clear HK Post, but that's neither here nor there).

3. entitynein

Aug 22, 2013
    Reno
    Reading the description a little closer on Vaporbreak leads me to the conclusion that it's not the HCigar clone, but the Haiyuan clone.

"The bottom button has an exquisite switch with a logo of Haiyuan (one of our suppliers), it is easily fired because it sits comfortably in your hand."

4. Vap3ster

Mar 22, 2013
    Miami
    Hey thank you very much. I am not as knowledgeable about mechs. So just out of curiosity is the fasttech one hcigar ?

5. entitynein

Aug 22, 2013
    Reno
  6. entitynein

Aug 22, 2013
    Reno
    I bought one because it was cheap and I needed a new daily beater, plus it fulfilled my need to purchase SOMETHING to keep me from buying the Just GG on Vaperev (yes, I can subconsciously keep myself from buying a $240 mod by purchasing a $29 mod, just because I can tell myself I have something new... also because my wife would probably chop my fingers off for buying a $240 mod, therefore making the silky smooth firing useless.)

7. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    I'm thinking by the price alone it isn't. The cheapest I have seen the HCigar clone is here... HCigar VW Nemesis Clone $47.99

8. entitynein

Aug 22, 2013
    Reno
    $44.00 for the Stainless/Gold at (REMOVED OFF SITE COOP )
    Card... burning... hole... but that would look excellent with my Russian 91%.

9. Vap3ster

Mar 22, 2013
    Miami
    just want to thank everyone who replied here you all provided me with helpful information

10. proraptor

proraptor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Anaheim,CA
    You can get h cigar nemesis clones on the for sale threads of calivapers.com for $40 shipped if you look hard enough brand new

11. Krizzell

Krizzell Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Las Vegas
    I don't think that one is. I know the FT one is not.

12. Dannyboy5691

Dannyboy5691 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2013
    Hamburg, NY
    If the description doesn't say it's by Hcigar then it isn't.

13. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Just to keep you sharp - The Owner of VaporBreak claims his name to be Min Haiyuan. Haiyuan was his House Branded E-liquids 1 year ago. He also claims production of Ithaka Clone by Tobaco - search other ecig forums.

I stopped dealing with his company after failed lie #12.

Don't be to worried with Who and more concerned with QC. Most of the Nemesis clones come from one machining co. The real question is production QC acceptance.
    Brushed = HCigar
    Polished = Tobaco

Probably many other supply companies now or within the next few weeks.

14. Dannyboy5691

Apr 13, 2013
    Hamburg, NY
    Actually the determining of who makes the Nemmy clone by looking at the finish is not conclusive. My Hcigar Nemmy is polished with a matte top cap and rings, and looks like the original Kalafan Nemmy.

15. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Not sure who sold you what but HCigar only list 3 Nemesis and Brass is the only Polished Finish.
    Excellent!!! Hcigar E Cigarette Itaste Chiyou Mod Caravela Clone King Mod Kayfun Ce4 Mechanical Vv Kato Hammer Nemesis Mod - Buy Nemesis Mod,Kato Hammer,Kayfun Product on Alibaba.com

Shenzhen Hcigar Technology Co., Ltd. - Electronic Cigarette

However again, Most come from the Same Machine Shop(Manufacturer) and are made to the same approximate Specifications. +/- QC limits.
    Differences will be most notable in Batch to Batch comparisons.

16. Krizzell

Krizzell Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Las Vegas
    I have the brass and V/W by Hcigar and got them from a vendor who carries just them and makes a point of saying that.

17. Dannyboy5691

Apr 13, 2013
    Hamburg, NY
    I got mine from a seller on ebay. It came in the Hcigar box with a copy of the invoice for the order from Hcigar. There's a few sellers that are selling my Hcigar model.

18. ainako

ainako Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2008
    Southern California
  19. DelboyinDorset
    This message by DelboyinDorset has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Mar 6, 2014, Reason: Negative reviews need to be posted in the Negative Reviews forum..
    Mar 6, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.