Isaac I have 2 requests please for the Nitro Punch line

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Hi Isaac, I have a request. Is there any way to make the 510 Nitro Punch with 2 holes instead of one hole?

1- I love these cartos but some times I will get a burnt taste, that's when I stop vaping and let the juice work it's way into the carto and then it works fine again. I believe if it had 2 holes this would be the best carto ever.

2- Offer the carto in a 2.8 - 3.0 ohms instead of 2.4 only option.

At the very least, are able to have these cartos manufactured with 2 holes?

Thanks

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi Isaac, I have a request. Is there any way to make the 510 Nitro Punch with 2 holes instead of one hole?

1- I love these cartos but some times I will get a burnt taste, that's when I stop vaping and let the juice work it's way into the carto and then it works fine again. I believe if it had 2 holes this would be the best carto ever.

2- Offer the carto in a 2.8 - 3.0 ohms instead of 2.4 only option.

At the very least, are able to have these cartos manufactured with 2 holes?

Thanks
Consider it coincidentally done :laugh:
The current batch IS going to be 2 hole and I'll see what i can do about 2.8+ I purposely stayed away for lack of funding and VV users. Pumping out 5.5+V drains the battery. A while back, I think you remember you have been around for ages :laugh: we had 1.5-1.8-2.5-3.0 and 3.5Ω for each model, but it was leading to ordering issues as the majorities were showing big time.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
If you're out I have a box of the V2 2.4Ω I can loan to you until his stock shows up.

Wow, thank you very much for the offer. Actually I am waiting on the 2 hole punched Nitros. Can't wait to try them. I love the way the filler is packed in these Nitros, it's a cross between the smoktech and the platinums. I just wanted 2 holes instead of one.

Thank you again

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
I'm still a little unsure about the Platinum models. I'm sorry.
The Nitro will definitely be maximized in terms of size of port(s) and will also carry 2 ports. We're just awaiting shipping. :)

I would definitely purchase single coil, standard resistance (2.8-3.0 ohms), dual punched Nitros. You'll have at least one customer for sure. :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Isaac would you mind replying to this thread when the 2-hole punched Nitros are in? Regardless of resistance. :) Thanks!
Absolutely!
They did come in yesterday and we have been testing them here. Unfortunately there is a problem. The top notch performance is what you guys can expect from our materials and design. Though they came in single ported save for the PRO models. We're discussing the implacations with the factory as for the 2nd time around, this is just purely unacceptable. There is no question with wicking as in the past BUT we paid for 2 ports on each carto and that is what we should have.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely!
They did come in yesterday and we have been testing them here. Unfortunately there is a problem. The top notch performance is what you guys can expect from our materials and design. Though they came in single ported save for the PRO models. We're discussing the implacations with the factory as for the 2nd time around, this is just purely unacceptable. There is no question with wicking as in the past BUT we paid for 2 ports on each carto and that is what we should have.

Ouch. Sorry to hear about the malfunction. Hopefully they'll get it straightened out with you so we can purchase some of these bad boys. Thanks for replying. I'll be keeping an eye out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread