Issue charging battery on Kanger Evod

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanJohnny

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
I have the Kanger evod starting kit (650mah batteries) and whenever I charge a dead battery it only takes about 1 hour before the light on the charger goes from red to green. I've been using the usb option with my computer to charge it.

The reason I'm making this post is because I heard it takes about 2 hours to charge them, so I'm wondering if the green light is coming on too soon and I'm only getting a partial charge. Anything to worry about or is this normal?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I have the Kanger evod starting kit (650mah batteries) and whenever I charge a dead battery it only takes about 1 hour before the light on the charger goes from red to green. I've been using the usb option with my computer to charge it.

The reason I'm making this post is because I heard it takes about 2 hours to charge them, so I'm wondering if the green light is coming on too soon and I'm only getting a partial charge. Anything to worry about or is this normal?

I've been using Joye brand 650's since I started here and it's always 2+ hours. Yours could be different, who knows.

Way to tell if fully charged is if you're getting a good 5-6 hrs steady vape on them. Ego chargers can be crappy, best to have a few on hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread