iSub Apex - Announcement & Giveaway (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Hey ECF

Time to announce the winners as chosen by random.org.

Congratulations too..

@ultimdan
@Stephanie Harper
@VapeBritain
@chanelvaps
@Jode

Could the winners please PM me with your full name, full address, telephone number & email address and we'll get the Apex shipped out to you ASAP. :thumbs:

Also, if any of you wants to provide a review of the tank, we appreciate all the feedback we can get!

Don't worry if you didn't win, watch this space for more giveaways soon. :cool:

Yikes!
Completely forgot about this thread. Shame on me! :(

Congrats to the winners! :)

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Well here is to the winners of the unknown contest!:lol:
200 (8).gif

VapeBritain

Aug 13, 2015
VapeBritain
www.twitter.com
Whooooo, some reason didn't get alerted, just checked and realise I won, thanks so much @Innokin_Ash, I've just sent you a PM.

Also a huge thank you to all you lovely ECF peeps for your kind congratulations. Big congrats to the other winners also [emoji2][emoji106].

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Whooooo, some reason didn't get alerted, just checked and realise I won, thanks so much @Innokin_Ash, I've just sent you a PM.

Also a huge thank you to all you lovely ECF peeps for your kind congratulations. Big congrats to the other winners also [emoji2][emoji106].

Congrats to you too @VapeBritain. Sometimes we get so many alerts of likes and what not that things can get lost in the shuffle. :)

VapeBritain

Aug 13, 2015
VapeBritain
www.twitter.com
Congrats to you too @VapeBritain. Sometimes we get so many alerts of likes and what not that things can get lost in the shuffle. :)

Thanks [emoji2]. Totally true, trying to understand & learn to use TapaTalk at the same time and still not sure where everything is and what everything does. Don't think my alert settings are right.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I received my iSub Apex yesterday and have been using it and loving it. The air flow options are wonderful. I love the top fill but I have to say with my old eyes it is a bit hard to tell when it is filled enough if using lighter colored Liquid, but I think once I am used to it that will no longer be an issue. I love the air flow option on the tip part and am so glad that the tip is interchangeable. I slipped the glass looking one right on but other drip tips fit nicely as well. The flavor I am getting out of my liquid is outstanding. I don't know if I can comment on the quietness of the tank as I am hard of hearing so they are all quiet to me. :lol: Here is a picture and if this little review should not go here I will be happy to move it to anyplace I should. Here is a little pic.

12031990_10205210510044551_9161133299269540933_n.jpg

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I received my iSub Apex yesterday and have been using it and loving it. The air flow options are wonderful. I love the top fill but I have to say with my old eyes it is a bit hard to tell when it is filled enough if using lighter colored Liquid, but I think once I am used to it that will no longer be an issue. I love the air flow option on the tip part and am so glad that the tip is interchangeable. I slipped the glass looking one right on but other drip tips fit nicely as well. The flavor I am getting out of my liquid is outstanding. I don't know if I can comment on the quietness of the tank as I am hard of hearing so they are all quiet to me. :lol: Here is a picture and if this little review should not go here I will be happy to move it to anyplace I should. Here is a little pic.

12031990_10205210510044551_9161133299269540933_n.jpg
Congrats looks good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread