iSub Apex - Announcement & Giveaway (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

I received my iSub Apex yesterday and have been using it and loving it. The air flow options are wonderful. I love the top fill but I have to say with my old eyes it is a bit hard to tell when it is filled enough if using lighter colored Liquid, but I think once I am used to it that will no longer be an issue. I love the air flow option on the tip part and am so glad that the tip is interchangeable. I slipped the glass looking one right on but other drip tips fit nicely as well. The flavor I am getting out of my liquid is outstanding. I don't know if I can comment on the quietness of the tank as I am hard of hearing so they are all quiet to me. :lol: Here is a picture and if this little review should not go here I will be happy to move it to anyplace I should. Here is a little pic.

12031990_10205210510044551_9161133299269540933_n.jpg

Hey Jode, I'm glad you received it and are enjoying it. Thanks for the picture too, I'll post it on our Instagram & Pinterest. :)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Yay, I love mine. My favorite part right now is the no leaking part. None, Natta, not even a dribbling. I had gone into a store and placed my vape in a cubby in my car to keep it out of sight. All of my tanks leak a little like this but not this baby. I know you will love it @VapeBritain !!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread