IT HAS ARRIVED! THE NEW AMAZING VISION DEUX!! + $5.95 VISION v1.0 3.5 ml TANKS, VISION REPLACEMENT TUBES

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
To KICK OFF This Summer which just started for us we have decided to do something special for all you vapors out there and drop a BOMB on pricing on A Product that has been getting RAVE reviews, The only way to make sure everyone gets a chance to vape one we have decided to drop the Gotvapes VISION Price to $5.95, Thats a 3.5ml tank that works extremely well for a unheard of price in this industry, NO ONE CAN TOUCH THAT PRICE.

The new Vision deux 2.0 info video

TIP:: If you remove inner plug for whatever reason, cleaning, more room etc,, normally its hard to reinsert but not with vision deux, i didnt do it in this video to save how easy it is but then i realized i should show you, take the inner plug, attach it to the mouth peace and then reinsert it into the vision deux with the slits aligned and push in, its that simple, no need for headaches anymore, the mouth peaces makes it a breeze.

AVAILABLE NOW WITH NO LIMITS, The Gotvapes Vision 1.0 for $ 5.95 plus you can use your 5%off

vision2.png

OH! GOD!! Do you see what I see, oh no, I knew that was a small bomb, the planes turning around, oh god runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Last edited:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
What ohm rating is the vision? Im wondering if i can use it on a 5v device?
2.7-2.8 ohms I wont use beyond 4.2 but that's just me and without hotboxing..

Don't forget a cone sleeve for these babies ppl. So sleek so :drool:
So when you gonna get tented tube replacements Chris? I need my purple color vision already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread