It has been a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMike21

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2015
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
I made the switch a year ago, And I've never felt better.

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately but I thought getting a job in the industry would allow me to spend more time here, I was wrong. I miss you guys though and I wanted to take time today to say Hi!

Im proud to tell you that during the time I've been away I managed to get a management position in the industry (in México), and a bunch of stores have gotten together and now we have an association to fight for vaper's rights.

Things are moving very fast as it usually does in the vape world but that only makes it so much more exciting.

I have to thank each and every one of you guys, I don't think I would have made it to a year without cigs without you, you where my first contact with the vape community and I have to tell you, the support one gets here makes the switch so much easier. Thank you for the advise, for the stories you've shared, for the help and the entertainment.

I'll make an effort to be here more. Thank you guys!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
congratulations.gif

Reactions: TheMike21

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I made the switch a year ago, And I've never felt better.

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately but I thought getting a job in the industry would allow me to spend more time here, I was wrong. I miss you guys though and I wanted to take time today to say Hi!

Im proud to tell you that during the time I've been away I managed to get a management position in the industry (in México), and a bunch of stores have gotten together and now we have an association to fight for vaper's rights.

Things are moving very fast as it usually does in the vape world but that only makes it so much more exciting.

I have to thank each and every one of you guys, I don't think I would have made it to a year without cigs without you, you where my first contact with the vape community and I have to tell you, the support one gets here makes the switch so much easier. Thank you for the advise, for the stories you've shared, for the help and the entertainment.

I'll make an effort to be here more. Thank you guys!
Congrats on that milestone

Reactions: TheMike21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread