It is impossible to go backward in vaping.What is your vaping journey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokepainter

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Bristol, Tn USA
I started with a cig type then went with a small ego, then larger ego to a twist. Then to a mvp chasing a warmer vape and more vapor. Now my mvp is slowly dying and I was at work and the battery died and my back was fully charged but at home. A coworker let me use his spare ego battery and while I was thankful, I can't believe how different it was. The vape was cold and it didn't hit right at all.

I don't think I could go back to that. I know I haven't had the best gear because of finances but I am sure you guys have had some great gear. Could you go back to where you started and be satisfied?

Reactions: bman1977

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
My wife's been vaping for over 5 years - started on cig-a-iikes, then an eGo-style and then a REO. She wound up going back to White Cloud cig-a-likes - she likes the form factor, and doesn't care about a lot of vapor. She really liked their disposable Fling Mini, which they don't make anymore. If she's happy, I'm happy.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I started with a cig type then went with a small ego, then larger ego to a twist. Then to a mvp chasing a warmer vape and more vapor. Now my mvp is slowly dying and I was at work and the battery died and my back was fully charged but at home. A coworker let me use his spare ego battery and while I was thankful, I can't believe how different it was. The vape was cold and it didn't hit right at all.

I don't think I could go back to that. I know I haven't had the best gear because of finances but I am sure you guys have had some great gear. Could you go back to where you started and be satisfied?

back?

cost and sustainability are what matters to me.

heck if I ever get caught in a bind, I could vape off a car battery within an hour if I tried.

Deryan3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Racine, WI
In one of my kits I keep my old SMOK vv and kanger pro tank as a back up. I decided to go down memory lane and use it for the day at work, it was different than what I'm used to now but I did use it and to answer the question, yes I could go back but I prefer where I am at now :)

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I started out with a basic eGo and 510 atomizer back in the day when those were the cream of the crop.:D Vaped happily on those for around 15 months and then drifted off into mechanicals. Moved to VV for awhile and then drifted back to mechanicals and have stayed there quite contentedly ever since. For vacations though, I switch back to eGo twists with a Penelope. Just easier to get through TSA(I got hassled over a couple of REOs once when flying), easier to carry around and easier to stealth with. I do have to start using them a month or two before I leave to get myself acclimated to them again, but I can do it.However, going back to a basic eGo is just not going to happen.

I also have no interest in moving forward either. I've ignored the whole VW temp control scene and don't feel I've missed a thing. But then that Evic VT came out and I really, really liked the looks of it. So I figured I'd try it out. What I've discovered with it is that I don't seem to care for temp control and higher watts. But I like it very much set at about the same watts I vape mechanicals at. It's a good thing I bought it for it's looks.:lol:

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
Yes well, I go back and forth and still use ego twists with various airflow modded tanks like Vivi Nova, Nautilus's and kayfuns when out and about. Definitely prefer my mechs and rda's BUT only use them when at home (keeps me from going out too much lol).
I will never again travel with anything other than an ego starter kit but may sneak a cheap cloned mech (disassembled) and topper, then buy a battery where ever I'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread