It seem "REPLY" will be game changer on vaping world, let`s discuss it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Anybody here have using reply feature? How good it is? It really cant prevent dryhit? And what material? When in will available on dna75c? Because I am a guy which vaping under 75 watt with single coil rta MTL style :). How reply works on MTL atty like berserker or kayfun?
Pls share your information here

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm posting to mark this thread.. I too am curious about people's experiences with the Replay feature in RL now that its been released on the lost vape paranormal..

I'm waiting to buy it x2 or 3 for the stash - it's much less expensive than I imagined it would be - hoping to hear of people's early experiences though...

Reactions: Dieseler

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
If you are not now using TC then this will interest you however;if you do use t now and have no problem with it,it will not be for you. I use TC on every device and have no issue with it. I am just curious about how it works to give those vapers who do have problems with TC,how it actually works and functions compared to regular TC vaping.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
The reviews I have seen, by reviewers that never use TC in their reviews, love it. It basically gives them the high powered, hot type, vape they are used to when using wattage mode (with TC capable wire builds) with no chance of a dry hit. I hated TC on my little SMY SDNA 75 mods because it sucked out of the box and I couldn't be bothered to learn/fiddle with escribe. I am interested in it but will be waiting until the firmware is out for the 75c, or there are more affordable 250c squonk options on the market.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Had watched the video with Phill and the President from evolv just to rehash briefly the replay feature only works in Temp Control . So it is of no use to me but who knows maybe it will be good for those that use Temp Control time will tell i suppose.

It needs TC material wire.
Replay is not TC and doesn't run inside the TC modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread