Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
... at 11:30 a.m. I heard the mailman come up the street and I lit a cigarette. I went out and greeted him as he waved my package out the window of his mail truck, he knew what I was expecting. I took it from him and told him that this just might be the last cigarette I wll ever smoke. He gave me that "Yeah right" look andt said good luck.

I went back in the house and opened my e-cig kit from SmokeTip.com (it was a KR808D-1 model) and quickly put it together. I put out my cigarette and took my very first vape. I remember the taste and the satisfaction so well and I remember sitting back in my chair with a smile on my face and said "Wow". A couple of more vapes and then I grabbed my pack of cigarettes with 6 left, stuck the just-put-out cigarette in the pack, tossed it in a drawer and never touched them since.

I'll have to say that it was very easy for me and after 36+ years, more than a half a million cigarettes (at 2 packs a day) I have been tobacco free for a full year and I geel great!

I am one very happy camper and a very special Thank You to ECF for making it possible!

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Congrats to Short stuff, 1 year WOW!!!! I kind of did the same thing I was only going to try it, to appease my DH. Well that was July 9th and I have not looked back and feel great. I never thought it could be this easy as it never was before and of course I had never succeeded either until now. I hope in 1 year I can come back and make the same post. Good on ya, way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread