iTaste MVP 2.0 Shine Edition - bright colors and Swarovski crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Got a green one for valentine's day from my mom today :) I have a great mom! Loving it so far. To answer your question HawaiiVPR, yes, it's permanent etching, not just a wrap. The crystals seem somewhat sunk into the surface and securely attached. vaping quite nicely too! The menu has been easy to operate so far.

Edited to add: Oh geeze. I somehow didn't see how long this thread was when I posted..only the first page. So I am a bit late to the party :)

K.Dart

Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
Bay Area, Ca, USA
Got a green one for valentine's day from my mom today :) I have a great mom! Loving it so far.

Woo for awesome mom gifts. i hope you and everyone else keeps us posted on their performance and general appeal as time goes on. Just seen them today and they've peaked my interest a bit. :blush:

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
Woo for awesome mom gifts. i hope you and everyone else keeps us posted on their performance and general appeal as time goes on. Just seen them today and they've peaked my interest a bit. :blush:

I bought the pink one and use it every day. I also bought the black one thinking I might gift it to a friend. She hasn't really taken to vaping, so I think it would end up in a drawer so I am keeping it and will hunt down another bday gift for her. This is way too pretty to be wasted.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
Has anybody found the elusive black shine with the skull on it? My boyfriend has expressed interest in switching from smoking to vaping, and I want to get us matching gear for his birthday (and lets be honest, I want that pink shine)

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

So far I have only seen it as a prize in some of their contests. :(

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
I own the beautiful green butterfly version as well and LOVE it...
Got a green one for valentine's day from my mom today :) I have a great mom! Loving it so far. To answer your question HawaiiVPR, yes, it's permanent etching, not just a wrap. The crystals seem somewhat sunk into the surface and securely attached. Vaping quite nicely too! The menu has been easy to operate so far.

Edited to add: Oh geeze. I somehow didn't see how long this thread was when I posted..only the first page. So I am a bit late to the party :)

DebbieBrat

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Moulton, AL
I ordered the pink one two days ago and the new user coupon code (999G85525) for 25% off was still working bringing the price down to $41.21. It should be here tomorrow according to USPS tracking. Couldn't resist getting another vv3 as well since the coupon code put it just under $20 & I paid $50 for mine at a local B&M.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I ordered the pink one two days ago and the new user coupon code (999G85525) for 25% off was still working bringing the price down to $41.21. It should be here tomorrow according to USPS tracking. Couldn't resist getting another vv3 as well since the coupon code put it just under $20 & I paid $50 for mine at a local B&M.

Well unless there is some trick I can't get that coupon code to work. Unless it only works on some items.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
I got the pink skull one in the mail yesterday from Complete Vape. While I don't care for how they packaged it at all... it seems to be working just fine and it is PERFECT for the woman who wants a petite box mod. I would never have bought one till now. Glad I did!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What didn't you like about the packaging?

DebbieBrat

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Moulton, AL
Well unless there is some trick I can't get that coupon code to work. Unless it only works on some items.

Sorry, I pulled that code from a previous post on this thread and forgot the part about it being for first-time customers only. If you were a first-time customer I guess it finally expired. They still have really good prices and it actually got here yesterday so the shipping only took two days and it came from the other side of the country. My vv was on back order but it should be here next week.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Sorry, I pulled that code from a previous post on this thread and forgot the part about it being for first-time customers only. If you were a first-time customer I guess it finally expired. They still have really good prices and it actually got here yesterday so the shipping only took two days and it came from the other I side of the country. My vv was on back order but it should be here next week.

No worries. Still got 10% off. Can't beat $35.90 after paying $70 four days earlier. Rounded out to $52 each which is still pretty good all things considered.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread