iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
I thought a group dedicated to the innokin iTaste MVP v2's (and v1's) would be a nifty idea. We can share tips, tricks, experiences, and photos.

My MPV arrived today. It's only been a few hours but WOW...this is a whole different vaping experience for me. The vapor...the flavor! Being a new vaper I now totally understand what variable voltage does for vaping. This is like going from a VW Bug to a Dodge Charger.

Sadly I noticed that my MVP, whom I affectionately call Frank, was lacking human interaction after his long voyage. Frank started off in China with a final destination in Florida. After a little sun & fun Frank is up to his old tricks again...providing me with loving vapor.

mvp-500.jpg

LovinTheVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Alpharetta, Ga
I thought a group dedicated to the Innokin iTaste MVP v2's (and v1's) would be a nifty idea. We can share tips, tricks, experiences, and photos.

My MPV arrived today. It's only been a few hours but WOW...this is a whole different vaping experience for me. The vapor...the flavor! Being a new vaper I now totally understand what variable voltage does for vaping. This is like going from a VW Bug to a Dodge Charger.

Sadly I noticed that my MVP, whom I affectionately call Frank, was lacking human interaction after his long voyage. Frank started off in China with a final destination in Florida. After a little sun & fun Frank is up to his old tricks again...providing me with loving vapor.

mvp-500.jpg

Welcome to MVP awesomeness, Knurled :toast: I just received my V2 yesterday and can't believe the batt life on these little things. Puff counter up to almost 500 and it's still showing 3.9 of juice left :ohmy:

I was seriously considering a VTR, but now I just can't see the need.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I have had the version 1 for 8 months now, its still pretty rock solid performer and i keep it in heavy rotation

i considered getting a v2 but then i saw the VTR

either of you two considering that one? its $120 which to me i could get another Reo for 24$ more so I'm not sure...hmm

LovinTheVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Alpharetta, Ga
I have had the version 1 for 8 months now, its still pretty rock solid performer and i keep it in heavy rotation

i considered getting a v2 but then i saw the VTR

either of you two considering that one?
its $120 which to me i could get another Reo for 24$ more so I'm not sure...hmm

I seriously considered the VTR until I saw this video

This thing is a HUGE :blink: and everyone who held it at Vapefest has said it weighed a ton

I'll def be sticking with my MVP V2 :vapor: Granted, the VTR is a beautiful piece, but I can't imagine needing anything more than this sweet little box offers.

Last edited:

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
I've been using the MVP V1.0 for a few months now, and am very happy with it. One thing that I was pleasantly surprised by was how much I enjoy the non replaceable battery. Ironically that was the one part about the MVP I thought I'd hate, but it uses the same charger connection as my phone, so I can always charge it while I'm on the computer, driving, etc. I'm not sure I'd be able to go back to a setup that required a separate charger for drop in batteries.

I also never thought I'd be anything but a dripper, but with the performance of the IClears, and cheaply replaceable heads, I don't see myself buying an atty in the near future.

I've really been trying to find a tank that will not sit quite so high on the device though. Does anyone know of a shorter tank that will offer the same performance as the IClears, while being quite a bit shorter? Juice capacity is of little concern to me.

Last edited:

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Checking in to the MVP group. Proud owner of a MVP v2.

Best tip / trick for the MVP is to fix the wobble of the output switch on the bottom, just take a pen and press on the button a little and it sink into the body of the MVP and will be flush with the bottom. Takes about 1-2 minutes and minimal effort. Problem solved.

Maybe we can get a list of tanks (i.e. Protank II) ohm head (i.e. 1.8 ohm, 2.2 ohm, and 2.5 ohm) and your wattage setting in variable wattage mode and in variable voltage mode

I was using a 2.5 ohm head reading at 2.6 ohm with a sweet spot for eliqcube 50/50 juice at 6.5 watt variable watt mode

I'm now on a 1.8 ohm head reading at 2.0 ohm on the reader same juice at 8.0 watt

Btw here's my black MVP with a Protank II on my MacBook

Vape on!
ame4utu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McFeely

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
Washington, PA
I think my wattage is set kinda low? but anything higher I notice a burning taste... input is much appreciated. I just put the 1.8 ohm head in last night

I have read different flavors taste better at different watts, If you found your sweet spot through trial and error then go with it.

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
I've had my v1 for a week now and love it, I can get 2-3 days while it's in rotation with my Vamo. I'm in a co-op for a v2 and it can't come fast enough. I love the iclear 16, but am debating on getting a protank II. Man, these iclears are amazing, but they sure do suck the juice down quick.

B

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I've had my v1 for a week now and love it, I can get 2-3 days while it's in rotation with my Vamo. I'm in a co-op for a v2 and it can't come fast enough. I love the iclear 16, but am debating on getting a protank II. Man, these iclears are amazing, but they sure do suck the juice down quick.

B
Definitely go for a Protank II it works really well with the MVP. And it's probably a lot more moderate in juice usage compared to the i clear with their multiple string wick system they got going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I've been using the MVP V1.0 for a few months now, and am very happy with it. One thing that I was pleasantly surprised by was how much I enjoy the non replaceable battery. Ironically that was the one part about the MVP I thought I'd hate, but it uses the same charger connection as my phone, so I can always charge it while I'm on the computer, driving, etc. I'm not sure I'd be able to go back to a setup that required a separate charger for drop in batteries.

I also never thought I'd be anything but a dripper, but with the performance of the IClears, and cheaply replaceable heads, I don't see myself buying an atty in the near future.

I've really been trying to find a tank that will not sit quite so high on the device though. Does anyone know of a shorter tank that will offer the same performance as the IClears, while being quite a bit shorter? Juice capacity is of little concern to me.

Yeah the on board battery rocks...i like that feature as well.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I have read different flavors taste better at different watts, If you found your sweet spot through trial and error then go with it.

one tip...on all top coils your voltage or wattage will be set lower than on say a dripping atty or a bcc....the coil is closer to you mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread