Itaste MVP ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
I got so used to the weight of the Protank on mine, the first time I tried an evod on it I almost threw it over my shoulder... ;) It is pocketable with the Protank, just use the ring that comes with the Protank and twist it up flush with the bottom of the Protank. That "beauty ring" that the MVP comes with is less than useless, and ugly to boot.

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
Just got my MVP yesterday, along with a ProTank. I think it's a great combo. Personally, I've found that the ring that comes with the protank looks odd on it, as if you screw it all the way up to the pro tank, there's a gap between the mvp body and the ring. I've been using the ring that came with the MVP... maybe I'm doing something wrong? haha

Cheers to all you MVP users!

EDIT: I don't know what I was thinking the first time, I guess seeing the threads for the MVP ring at the bottom bothered me.. anyway, it still looks great like this.

Last edited:

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Just got my MVP yesterday, along with a ProTank. I think it's a great combo. Personally, I've found that the ring that comes with the protank looks odd on it, as if you screw it all the way up to the pro tank, there's a gap between the mvp body and the ring. I've been using the ring that came with the MVP... maybe I'm doing something wrong? haha

Cheers to all you MVP users!

EDIT: I don't know what I was thinking the first time, I guess seeing the threads for the MVP ring at the bottom bothered me.. anyway, it still looks great like this.

The ring that comes with the Protank is designed to cut some of the airflow to it... mine whistled like crazy until I figured out how to snug the skirt up to the bottom of it. I don't like how the included "beauty ring" actually hangs over the side a couple of mm. Just very poor design, imo.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've got a Protank, minus one flavor wick, with its beauty ring on mine right now -- my goodness, what a difference one tiny little wick makes! I was okay with the Protank as is, but after trying it with one less wick -- it's a fabulous vape! Clouds of vapor, and it feels warmer as well. I like the Protank beauty ring with it better than the MVP one.

The MVP one I use with my iclear 30, and I don't use one at all with my iclear16s.

The iclears work fantabulously, BTW.

pcrdude

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
So you can see what they look like on a blue MVP:

649929DF-EBAB-4AE9-BD97-A561B86F87E6-7786-000000D1A707E6DF_zpsc9832b71.jpg

3D61D300-61B4-4047-8232-9C44511A6BC3-7786-000000D18EB685F6_zps314a8734.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread