iTaste V3 battery not connecting? Pin not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
I have two iTaste VV V3 batteries and they're great, love them.

But recently one of them has stopped working. It charges, all the features work on the menu, the buttons goes green when it fires, but it won't power a clearo. If I test the resistance it reads "NON" as though nothing I connected to it.

I tried pulling the pin up some, and it did pop up a little, but that doesn't seem to help. I can't get it to power any of my clearos- a PT mini, IClear16s, mini vivi novas- nothing works on it.

Is it possible the connection is bad inside? Is there something else I can do to fix it that I'm not doing?

TIA.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If you happened to drop it, its possible the wiring from the battery to the connector has been damaged. More than likely though you need to tease that center pin up higher. If that works, try not to over-tighten your juice attachments too tightly. It seems that the MVP and V3's connector pins are more easily pushed in than the average mod.

Also check the center pins in the connectors of your juice attachments. If deeper than the outer ring, you may need to tease those down as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread