itaste vv 510 - my first vv

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
what can i say , its superb ! between this and the standard model are some things you lose. on the 510 you dont have any of those magnets for different connections , you dont get the pen cap ( a shame :( ) but the have rounded off the corners on this model so it looks a bit sleaker even without the cap.

pros

- the look , i have the chameleon version and it looks sheek and shiny , very christmassy.( see pic at the bottom)

- when connecting different tanks ect it will tell you the safe range of voltage that can be used , for instance with the mini nova , using a 1.8ohm head will give you a different safe working area 3.3-3.9 i believe compared to 3.5-4.5 for the 2.4ohm.( dont quote me on these)

- the screen is mirrored , so it looks exceptionally sleek.

- the square shape, sits very comfortable whether your a finger botton basher or like me and like the wrap your hand around and use your thumb to pull the " trigger".

- the button itself has a colour co-ordinated batterly life system , red amber green.

- passthrough charger. why go without when you can just use it while plugged in?

- the size , its tiny its the lenght of the palm of my hand. so it fits in my mits very comfortably.

the cons.

- battery life isnt fantastic , but i chain vape like its nobodies business .

in short this thing is brilliant , but i am likely to be bias because its my first vv , more expensive and complex models may be better , but i paid £33
for the set that came with various ce4 and itidy cartos. and when put with my vivi nova , i cant keep this thing away from my mouth.:)

cig.jpg

stressmama

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Oklahoma
Your review is spot on. I purchased one last week at a local vape shop and love it. It's the first vv I've owned, so I really like that it tells me the safe operating range for the clearomizers and tanks. I solved the short battery life problem by purchasing a back up battery. Now I always have a battery charged and ready to go :D. I think this is a great unit for my first venture into vv land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread