The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Itaste

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Stucco Jedi, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stucco Jedi

Stucco Jedi Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Does anyone know what is included in the kit other then the batt and charger.

Happy vaping

2. ahall

ahall Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    illinois
    It depends on where you get it from. I got mine from Sterling vapor and got the tank system. I got 6 tanks 4 atomizers a 510 adapter a 808 adapter. And I think that's all. I highly recommend getting from them. Ecigsejuice.com I tried the tidy clearomizer but did not like them at all. Got sick of the leaking. I just ordered more tanks and another battery from them. And let me say Carole is wonderful. I had some issues with the tidy threads and she was super helpful.

3. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
  4. Stucco Jedi

Stucco Jedi Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks I will probably be ordering it from canvape here In Canada.

Happy vaping

5. ahall

ahall Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    illinois
    sorry was on my phone and couldnt see your location. ive heard varying opinions on the itaste but i personally love mine. this is from the canvape site... Available in Chameleon, Flat Black or White and magentic with 510 magnetic adapter head, charger, wall plug, tidy clearomizers, pen clip cap in Gift Box..... so it comes with the tidys and just the 510 adapter.

6. Cazz

Cazz Full Member

Nov 30, 2010
    UK
    i've been vaping three and a half years now and i can honestly say that the itaste is the best device i've used, i love it, i find if you remove the inner mouthpiece you get more vapour and a stronger throat hit. Loads of features on this device and i love the chameleon coloured one its great, would love to see them bring out a red coloured one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.