The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ITCVapes, Gourmet E-juice priced affordably

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Adkcanoeist, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adkcanoeist

Adkcanoeist Registered Supplier

Nov 18, 2017
    ITCVapes is an e-juice company that is both run and owned by vapers. After offering our juice line at premium prices for almost a year, we decided to change things up. We wanted to make our blends available to everyone in the vaping community...not just those who could afford it. Our plan, offer for the first time ever a line of gourmet blends at an affordable price.

All of our blends are gourmet mixes (complex). Some consider a juice to be complex if it is a blend of two or more different flavors. When we say our juices are complex we mean made from scratch compared to boxed mix. Our blends consist of a large number of flavors, usually 8-10, used in small percentages to create the recipe we are looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    Hello fellow Vapers, how goes the world of clouds? I just want to stop and say hello to everyone, let you know a bit about myself and my company.

My name is Nathan, I am a well travelled, straight up, no BS type of guy, I am a disabled combat veteran with two deployments to Afghanistan as an Army Scout. I believe in fairness, kindness, love, respect and appreciation for everything. I also apply this belief structure to my company, I believe all Vapers should have access to a high quality product at a great price.

Combustable tobacco is a thing of the past, and we as company owners need to worry about pushing this fact. The best way I have found to do it is to give you (Vapers) a fair price on a very high quality product. We use only U.S. sourced PG/VG and Nicotine. It is organic, non-GMO, Kosher, etc, we don't pull any stops or tricks in our recipes, just quality ingredients mixed very well by our flavor pros.

I believe in providing the world with something a little better, above and beyond what one would expect from our prices. Could I sell my line for a higher price and make more money? Of course I could, but I would rather have a solid reliable company that people can look to as an example.

We have excellent customer service, next business day shipping on all orders placed by midnight, and our flavors are very highly praised and reviewed. Try out our line up of flavors, you WILL NOT be disappointed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017

Here is a news release done during my second deployment.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks for the introduction (or reintroduction). I will have to check out the site, my husband likes NET tobacco, so if that is one of your lines, it sounds like it is worth a look :) !

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  5. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    Sounds great, are you a past customer or new to ITC? Say hi on our facebook and see our daily giveaways and contests. Always a chance to win 5 or 10 bucks off your next order.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    wwp.jpg

Proud to say that ITCVapes is a paying supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    New to you. I will check out the page :)

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  8. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    Carlucci: Protect the Next Generation from Tobacco Addiction

This guy needs to learn how to read and research, not just take money from rich businesses and run his fat mouth. Why is it that our "leaders" (laughable word to explain them) do the exact opposite of what our society actually desires with zero repercussions?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    monkey.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    Sketches - 11.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    itc vapor.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    devil.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    IMG_0416.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  15. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
  16. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
    Civil Rights Heros, Ms. Rosa Parks

Perhaps the most heralded scofflaw of the 20th century was Rosa Parks. Her 1955 refusal to give up her seat on a bus in Alabama helped to launch the Montgomery Bus Boycott and the Civil Rights movement. rosa.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017
  18. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Wow. Just wow^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. More of the "no ethics, just power" strategies.

I wonder if the kids vaped no flavor, no nic vapor and were given a nice detox/deprogramming afterward....

Except I'm quite certain they weren't. Fairly massively positive they were not/would not be. :(

I really shouldn't be surprised by ANYTHING propaganda related, except it seems to raise itself to extra, towering heights each time. :(

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  19. Publicvapor

Publicvapor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2017
    USA UNITED STATES
    How does your current juice like defer from the premium line.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Adkcanoeist

Nov 18, 2017

Yeah, I am quite sure the words ethics and politics will never be able to be used in the same sentence.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.