Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
For everyone waiting for the sale, I can start the sale now but would not be able to ship until Monday. Not trying to keep putting it off but the wife and I are off to the hospital at 5am so they can force this baby out:shock: Would you believe me if I told you I forgot about the whole baby thing when I said the sale would start today? Lol I don't think sneaking out to where we mix our juice would go over too well!

I can promise you some new free samples with any order though! Adding a couple to the site right now:) I will have the sale up the minute we get back, going to run it through cyber monday.

whodat, I will get the twisty that you won in the mail tomorrow morning so you can have a battery asap. Wish me/us luck...

ain't nuthin a little cosmoline can't fix Luke..LOL

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
For everyone waiting for the sale, I can start the sale now but would not be able to ship until Monday. Not trying to keep putting it off but the wife and I are off to the hospital at 5am so they can force this baby out:shock: Would you believe me if I told you I forgot about the whole baby thing when I said the sale would start today? Lol I don't think sneaking out to where we mix our juice would go over too well!

I can promise you some new free samples with any order though! Adding a couple to the site right now:) I will have the sale up the minute we get back, going to run it through cyber monday.

whodat, I will get the twisty that you won in the mail tomorrow morning so you can have a battery asap. Wish me/us luck...

Congrats on the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread