Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonlab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
New York
www.itcvapes.com
So for the folks who have won a happy hour - did you get any kind of shipment notification or anything? I'm starting to think I did something wrong.
Aces I posted a few times for people who didn't get happy hour treats to let me know via pm,must have just missed it. Haha so yeah, pm me again. I thought I sent yours. Shoot me your address and what you're interested in and I'll ship it Monday.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Aces I posted a few times for people who didn't get happy hour treats to let me know via pm,must have just missed it.

Ahh, I knew I must be missing something. I usually browse the forum on my Android and it seems I end up missing a lot. Will send you a PM, and thanks again! I'm fairly new to this so it's great trying new things from new places as I search for my ADV.

*Jessica*

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2013
Waverly, Ohio, USA
happy hour try.............

still cannot get the discount/slash prices on the site.I want 2 more of those 30 mike RY4's hoss and some of that midway delight

I keep randomly checking their website to see if the prices have went down yet, but I am sure the new Daddy is very busy :) I like their RY4 also, but I am in loooove with their Spoon Licker! Also really like the Strawberry Cupcake :) So if any of you guys that won a happy hour and got either one of the strawberries and you are not digging it for some CRAZY reason, SEND IT TO MEEEEE!!! :laugh: LOL

Last edited:

wilsonlab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
New York
www.itcvapes.com
Hey guys and girls, I'm back to say we have a beautiful baby boy...well at least I think he is.

For everyone who likes our RY4 if you get the time post a review in the e-liquid review section on ecf we would really appreciate it!!!

Juice sale starts tomorrow, for real this time! So sorry about the delay.

Beelzebubs Nectar! I'm about 99% confident if you try it you won't be able to say you've ever had a juice that tastes like it. Don't let the description sway you, I HATE LICORICE! But, I love this juice! The dominant flavors are cinnamon, pineapple, and...licorice. Then of course there are several other necessary flavors to pull everything together. All together its a joy, and such a peculiar vape.

While inhaling your mouth fills with an immense sweetness, but not at all disgusting sweetness like you filled your tank with sugar. Very similar to putting a fresh piece of gum in your mouth. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep pulling and it gets better, your wick will dry burn before this stuff gets harsh in any way. Finally you fully inhale and the sweet pineapple shows married with a nice cinnamon warmth. Exhale through your nose and you get hints of licorice but not in a bad way. Haha again, I absolutely hate licorice but love this. Keep vaping you get a slight throat burn/tingle, but not a bad e-liquid kind of burn, more like you just put a piece of big red gum in your mouth tingle.
Huge props to our juice partner for creating this recipe!!

Give it a try. If you didn't read our "about us" please know we have a juice exchange policy. If you get one of our e-liquids that you do not like we will send you a different one on us. Which reminds me, anyone who received our strawberry custard please PM and let me know your thoughts. We may have to make a few tweaks to give it a smoother custard note. We truly strive to make ALL of our juices good, not just a couple! Thank you ECF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread