Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I tried to buy one on Esmoke-guru, and selected "bank transfer" excuse my ignorance I've never done anything over sea's before, so do I now need to get do a USD to Euro conversion and transfer funds to there account, can't someone explain this to me?

Contact Vassilis and let him know you want to pay by paypal (if you want that that is)

clstearns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
Texas
Yeah that's fine, what's shipping times like from there?

I ordered a GGTS about a month or so ago, and it took ten days to ship.

I read somewhere on here though that they got their preorder Ithaka from Vassilis via FedEx, and he mentioned a while back that he wanted to switch to them for overseas shipping, so it may be a lot shorter. *crosses fingers*

clstearns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
Texas
I didn't know this was an option. I've gone ahead and e-mailed him to see if he'll let me pay with paypal. Regardless of what happens, thanks a lot aalwani for suggesting it!

Yes, email him (contact info on site) or open a "communication" on your order via the site. He's busy though, so it may take a day or two to get a response.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I was a little leery of Moneybrokers but I used it to purchase some spare parts from Guru and it's really quite painless. It's very similar to PayPal/Popmoney in that you can use a debit card to set up your account. After that the transaction was smooth and easy.

Yes . . . I used money brokers for the first time, yesterday. It was very quick and simple.

- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread