It's all HHV's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hey bud! So what were you vaping? And like the man says, nic sick is possible = really bad headache and nausea. Don't forget that water!

But just a side note too: DIY liquid nicotine at concentrated strengths (ie 50 mgs and up) is a whole different kettle of fish and needs to be handled with extreme care. (Too scary for me personally) :)

QUOTE=tnt56;9366724]For sure you can get VERY VERY nic sick. I did it last weekend. juice just tasted so good I didn't realize it was coming on. Man that was a bad experience.
[/QUOTE]

I had just got my first order of HHV stuff, I chain vaped more than 10ml of 18 stuff that had not steeped yet in one evening. I started to feel a little funny. (edit, that was what happened when the stuff arrived)

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
EGADS MAN! Uh, you are vaping it not drinking it, or polishing the furniture with it, aint ya? LOL. What mod and atty are you using? some are real juice burners. Oh, another "too much nic" symptom is more rapid heartbeat. How much did you used to smoke John?

On a heavy day half a pack. I am using a .....bad word that got me in trouble with people. A Provari in a carto tank with Ikenvape 3ohm cartos. I am going through 3 charged 18650's a day. This all started when I got my first HHV order. I have been hitting them really hard. I hope my new order processes fast. :) This is so much better than what I had before, the online vape shop stuff I was getting is nothing like HHV stuff. HHV is like fresh fruit and candy. It is well.....it tastes good. I am afraid a 50ml bottle of Parrot Head is going to be gone in a couple of days when it arrives the way I have been hitting the stuff.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Checking something.

Hmmm, my first order was a $150.00 order, the one that has not shipped yet is only a $109.00 order.

I think I am addicted and have a vaping problem.

Looking at what I have again and gong to try and estimate again.

I have four 50ml bottles that have about 15mls each in them. I have two 50ml bottles that are almost full. I have have 6 empty sample bottles in front of me. The two other were previously empty but I put some stuff in them to send send to someone else to try.

8x3=24 35x4=140 then subtract off the 6ml's I put in sample bottles. It is not as bad as I previously thought. I have vaped about 158ml of HHV. I am pretty sure I will be dipping into my icky V2 bottles, Liqua, and house brand stuff before I get an HHV order.

When I first started vaping I was using tobacco flavors but tobacco does not seem as good anymore. I am going through the CAT however. I have become a fruit freak.

Oh, my numbers have to climb back up. Those nearly full bottles I think has about 10mls missing from each.

My recalculated guess is it has been about 178mls of HHV vaped away. See, it is not as bad as I thought.

Ooops, changing 18650's again. Light is flashing at me.

Edit, counting up the days since I have had this stuff. It arrived on the 20th and it is the 27th now.

This number is more like it. 22.25mls a day. Per day does not look as bad as since last order.

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
What needed fixing? Was there a Freudian slip there somewhere.
:D

Oh, just missing a bracket [ on your QUOTE] tag.

And probably freight training it at that. Something is amiss to go through 22mls a day. I vape 6mls on a heavy day for me. I can't imagine quadrupling that and having enough time in a day.

Yeah, I go through about 6-8ml on a heavy day and when my nic was up near 15-18mg, I got a speeding ticket - heartbeat was off the chart and wouldn't read from my BP machine!!! :facepalm:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I wanted to try varying blends...i think maybe pg bothers my stomach?

vanilla dream - 30ml 12mg, 50/50
heavenly waffles - 30 ml 6mg, 40/60
powder keg - 30 ml, 12mg, 60/40

sampler - (3ml, 12mg, 70/30)
crackberry
mocha java
parrothead
vapin' chimp

Hottie, you are going to love Parrothead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread