It's been a while ECF! What's your recent coil of the week?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Hey guys, just got back from an epic vacation to london, I've been getting ECF withdrawals from lack of internet/vaping time :p.

I recently changed up my favorite coil from 1/16th" dual micro-coils to 3/32nd" (which is pretty DARN wide compared to what I'm used to), which has improved flavor but most importantly DENSITY in my recent affair with the asmodus dripper (which I drilled too wide dammit, need to order a clone to drill properly).

FeUF1IL.png

OH, and I just got a new camera (galaxy note 3 instead of Iphone lol), and the pics look freakin' AMAZING. But that's not important.

W0fkkFd.jpg

My favorite part about the wider diameter is that I can fit a (frankly) ridiculous amount of wick through the coils, while still leaving alot of deck room for juice capacity. Although I'm not sure if this will work for too long, it does take a millisecond longer to overpower the juicy wick and start spewing vapor.

awHDOUp.jpg

Have you guys ever felt like you've reached the epitome of your perfect individual build? I feel like a .08ohm dual 1/16th" center-post in a 26650 setup is about as green as the grass gets for me. BUT, recently discovering the Asmodus gives me hope, because a better designed RDA can always make a difference :D. Also, if you guys haven't tried G-plat Haywire, it's changed my vaping life since it came out, it's not just a novelty wire, it's quicker than 20ga nichrome! And has just as good of flavor, tons of quick-heating surface area baby!

Here's my usual favorite, and I think I'm going to swap out for it again tonight, I've been vaping this same setup during my entire vacation, the cotton is a little tired, but it's held up well!

F9uNSsX.png

7s7xyC8.png

CshZ1EE.png

41KB6Hg.png

So what's been y'all's flavor of the week? Is it the usual, or have you changed it up? Any feedback would be much invited, I recently saw that Rip Trippers probably made center-posts the new fad (which I don't disagree with lol, I'm guilty.), although he did it wrong :p.

Post what you got RIGHT NOW, GYOOOOOO! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread