its called the micro juice box

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I saw this in the mod section. This is awesome and if anyone has the tools to make this happen there will be a lot of vapors going nuts over this.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartridge-mods/57184-micro-juice-box.html <---- LINK

Dsc00674.jpg

Dsc00680.jpg

The other cartridge half has the tip removed and the passages have been opened up to extend the vapor path and liquid reservoir. Then a stainless steel sleeve has been pressed on:

Img_0157.jpg

Dsc00682.jpg

Dsc00684.jpg

That plug is installed in the cartridge with a straw spacer to properly set the height. The height is set so that the bridge compresses the plug slightly, and the plug conforms to the bridge creating a seal.

Dsc00697.jpg

Dsc00699.jpg

I hate dripping and I hate pollifill but this is the best of both worlds. :w00t:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Hi Grimmer, pretty cool micro chamber. I take it you have been using this and was curious how you would rate this on a scale of 1 thru 10. Also Isee you used ready available materials but was curious as to how long it took to fabricate. Is it durable or kind of finicky?
Thank you in advance for the reply.

i didn't make this... i wish i did. i thought this would be sweet to show you guys this. click the link and you will see who made this. this thing is awesome.

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Nice post Charlie. I see alot of controversy surrounding this mod. I would seek out Eclypse's opinion of not needing to amputate the cart. Beings in how this sweet little mod was feared. By a few helping hands.

I'll check him out and see what he thinks. But man to be able to have a nice cart to do the dripping for me would be awesome. If the cart was a led free and rust resistant metal you can add features to provide an easier way to refill it anywhere and still provide hours of vaping. Heck it could still be plastic which would be a whole lot easier to mold. You would think china would have come up with something like this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread