The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

It's Contest time again, Tuesday, 4/29/14 9:00PM - 9:05PM EST!

Discussion in 'Electronic Ash' started by WNY, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WNY

WNY Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2009
    NY USA
    We are doing another contest Tuesday evening (4/28/14), starting at between 9:00PM and 9:05PM eastern time. We are giving away a Protank II Mini with 2 atomizer coils, 5-pack of 2.2ohm replacement coils for Kanger EVOD/Protank series, a 50ml bottle of Boge Menthol e-liquid, and a Joye 510 starter kit (2 manual batts, 1 atomizer, 1 5-pack tobacco carts, 1 AC Charger). We will use the same contest format we have used before, where I will open a new official contest thread. This time, winning posts as numbered by ECF will be posts #2, #10, #20, and #30 in the official thread which will be titled "Contest starts now! (official thread)". I hope you all participate if possible and I wish you all luck! We will be running a new scheduled contest in the near future. See rules below. Good luck!

Prize list:

Post #2 - Protank II Mini with 2 atomizer coils
    Post #10 - 5-pack of 2.2ohm replacement coils for Kanger EVOD/Protank
    Post #20 - 50ML bottle Boge Menthol e-liquid (choice of 6, 11, 18mg strength)
    Post #30 - Joye 510 starter kit (2 manual batts, ! atomizer, one 5-pack tobacco carts, 1 AC Charger)

Rules:

This contest is open to all ECF members. The contest rules are simple:

1.) Must be at least 18 years of age to enter.

2.) Although you can post as often as you wish, a forum member can only win one prize (their first winning submission). Subsequent winning submissions will not be honored and will be rewarded to the next post.

3.) Official results will be posted at the conclusion of the contest in a new thread called "Official Contest Results!". Winners must send a PM to user name WNY with shipping information for their prize. Please check the Official Results thread to confirm you won before sending a PM. Failure to provide this information within 48 hours of the official results being posted will result in forfeiture of prize.

4.) Must be US resident. (no international shipping)

5.) Prizes will be awarded exactly as indicated above, no substitutions.

6.) Prizes will be awarded only to the winner and are not transferable

7.) Winners of previous Electronic Ash contests are eligible to participate and win.

8.) Have fun!

The format of this contest will probably be familiar to many of you who have previously participated in one of our contests. On Tuesday evening 4/29/14 at between 9:00PM and 9:05PM EST, I will post a NEW thread opening the contest. In this NEW thread the prizes will be awarded to people who post in this thread, specifically, post #'s 2, #10, #20, and #30. The posts will be counted as numbered by ECF as viewed as ascending where the first post is numbered as #1. Posts must be posted in the thread announcing the start of the contest. This thread will be titled "Contest starts now! (official thread)". Each winner receives the above prize mentioned. REMEMBER. THIS CONTEST WILL BEGIN IN A BRAND NEW THREAD TITLED "CONTEST STARTS NOW (OFFICIAL THREAD).

2. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    I just want to wish everyone Good Luck in this fast, furious and fun contest!

And to Thank WNY/Electronic-Ash for this and the previous contests

3. tiggerrts

tiggerrts ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    I will actually make it to this one, the fastest contest ever and so fun!

4. MoonLit_Water

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    As I have won this contest in the past two times, maybe three? I'm gonna be sitting this one out. But I did post it in the contest thread. I just hope I did it in time for a lot of people to see it!

5. K1NGP1N

K1NGP1N Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2014
    Bluegrass State
    Some nice prizes up for grabs here. Sweet contest. Never participated before.

6. hudson_macbeth

hudson_macbeth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2014
    Levels, WV, USA
  7. WNY

Mar 11, 2009
    NY USA

Hope y0u join us and good luck!

Taras

8. WNY

Mar 11, 2009
    NY USA
    Honestly, you are eligible to play and win. There is no crime in being lucky. I hope you reconsider.

Taras

9. WNY

Mar 11, 2009
    NY USA
    Well I hope you are there. I run this contest the last week of each month. Please note that the contest begins in a new thread titles "Contest starts now (official thread).

Taras

10. MoonLit_Water

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Well when 9PM rolls around maybe I'll give it a shot. We'll see if I'm feeling lucky and take a chance to win or generous and let others have a chance :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I'm not at home now, so I don't have My lighting fast connection. But I do want to once again thank You for these great contest and also for You excellent costumer service and fast shipping

11. *Jessica*

*Jessica* Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2013
    Waverly, Ohio, USA
    I will definitely be there! I have never played before. I have never had a protank either so maybe tonight I will be lucky :) However the manual battery's are great too, I have been thinking of buying some specifically for when I'm out and about. Lots of great prizes! Thanks for the contest!

12. MoonLit_Water

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    You will love it, it's a great contest! and if You do win the protank I think You will like that too, I use protanks & protank minis almost exclusively

13. WNY

Mar 11, 2009
    NY USA
    My pleasure!

14. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Will there be a link to the contest thread in this thread?

15. MoonLit_Water

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    nope there will be a new thread posted on the Electronic Ash forum

16. SinisterRaccoon

SinisterRaccoon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Raccoon City
  17. Prism

Prism PIF MODERATOR Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 4, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Wrong thread sinister

18. SinisterRaccoon

SinisterRaccoon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Raccoon City
  19. hudson_macbeth

hudson_macbeth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2014
    Levels, WV, USA
  20. spartanstew

spartanstew ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    No kidding, how did you get that first post in so quick MW?

The whole contest was over in less than 1 minute. Wow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.