It's Contest time again, Wednesday 11/28/12 9:00PM - 9:10PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
We are doing another contest Wednesday evening (11/28/12), starting at between 9:00PM and 9:10PM eastern time. We are giving away a bottle of our quality 60ml 36ml unflavored e-liquid (PG based), 10 Boge 510 3ohm Cartomizers (Black), and the grand prize being a a KR808D-1 starter set. We will use the same contest format we have used before, where I will open a new official contest thread. This time, winning posts as numbered by ECF will be posts #2, #15 , and #30 in the official thread. I hope you all participate if possible and I wish you all luck! We will be running a new scheduled contest in the near future. See rules below. Good luck!

Prize list:

Post #2 - 60ml bottle of 36mg unflavored e-liquid (PG)
Post #15 -QTY: 10 Boge 510 3.0 ohm Black Cartomizers
Post #30 - KR808D-1 Starter Set (2 white auto batts, 6 tobacco high cartomizer and AC charger)

Rules:

This contest is open to all ECF members. The contest rules are simple:

1.) Must be at least 18 years of age to enter.

2.) Although you can post as often as you wish, a forum member can only win one prize. Subsequent winning submissions will not be honored and will be rewarded to the next post.

3.) Winners will be contacted for their shipping address within 48 hours of contest end via PM. Failure to provide this information within 48 hours of being contacted will result in forfeiture of prize.

4.) Must be US resident. (no international shipping)

5.) Prizes will be awarded exactly as indicated above, no substitutions.

6.) Prizes will be awarded only to the winner and are not transferable

7.) Winners of previous Electronic Ash contests are eligible to participate and win.

8.) Have fun!

The format of this contest will probably be familiar to many of you who have previously participated in one of our contests. On Wednesday evening 11/28/12 at between 9:00PM and 9:10PM EST, I will post a NEW thread opening the contest. In this thread the prizes will be awarded to people who post in this thread, specifically, post #'s 2, #15, and #30. The posts will be counted as numbered by ECF as viewed as ascending where the first post is numbered as #1. Posts must be posted in the thread announcing the start of the contest. Each winner receives the above mentioned prize. Thats it, have fun and hope to see you there!

Taras

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
thyay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread