It's finally time... I ordered some Fusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
As you've probably seen me complain about, I am getting sick and tired of trying all of the mods, and tanks, and the hundreds of juices I've ordered over the years. Every time it's the same thing: I order a juice, think it will be my new "all day vape", and when I get it in the mail I load up a tank, enjoy it for 10 minutes, and then I'm totally sick of it. Or I'll become friendly in a sub-forum, order their hardware, expect godly performance, and be disappointed. Halo is the ONLY brand I always come back to, so now that I've decided it's time to try a flavorless liquid there was only one option... Halo Fusion!

I feel like I'm potentially moving closer to some sort of vaping nirvana where I will have a favorite menthol juice (SubZero), a favorite tobacco (Tribeca), something for when I'm sick of flavors (Fusion), and Tritons. Then all of the other mountains of stuff I've acquired can be sold off or trashed. Or maybe I'll like Fusion so much I will only vape that and nothing else. Or maybe I'm insane, none of the above will happen and I'll continue with endless depressing shopping sprees! *laughs maniacally and writes math formulas on the wall*

But I digress... Fusion. Looking forward to it. ;)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
WooHoo! :toast:

I love Fusion! And when I start to get that dead taste bud thing or juices start to taste kinda blah, I add a couple drops of Fusion to them and it changes up a bit for me. It's so versatile that I go through a bottle of it rather quickly.

My fav combo is half and half Fusion/Prime. Every day for the last 9 months or so. Sometimes I will go heavier with one or the other just to make sure I don't get tired of it.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It is a "flavorless" base that you can DIY with or use to cut other stronger flavors with but on it's own has a slightly sweet neutral taste. I've used it 75% Fusion 25% Malibu. Crazy that I find Malibu too strong but I can vape Sub-Zero straight. :D

Also if I'm trying a new flavor sometimes I'll get a fresh tank and fill it 1/4 of the new flavor I want to try. If I like it I'll fill the tank on up but if I don't like it, I'll empty it out and put some Fusion in and vape until the offending "flavor" is gone. :) Too lazy to clean it out properly. :p

@Angie I'm going to have to try your Prime mix, I should have thought of Fusion because I found Prime to be too earthy for me but I liked other notes in the flavor. Or was that Torque 56? Crap now I got to retry them both. :)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Fusion is flavorless tho? It's got me curious...May have to give it a whirl

It's flavorless, but still has a clean, slightly sweet taste to it. It's also perfect for mixing juice that tastes a bit to strong (2-3 drops in a tank is a good start then add if needed), good to add to juice that may need more vapor and perfect for times when either juice doesn't have enough nic or if you drop nic but still have a ton of juice in a higher nic.

I started off getting 24 mg fusion to mix with 18 mg juices if I felt a nic fit coming on, then I dropped nic and got some 6 mg fusion to mix with all my 18 mg juices to get a lower mg and now I stick with all 12 mg juices including Fusion.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Fusion can be a nice change of pace if you get vapors tongue.

Yup, that is pretty much what I'm shooting for. Since I (A) admittedly do not drink enough water, and (B) still smoke a couple analogs a week, I get burned out on e-liquid flavors quickly and OFTEN. For the 11 hours a day I'm out of the house for work I vape SubZero, which overpowers any "vaper's tongue" issues. But for evenings and weekends I am thinking Fusion will be perfect, for when I need a break from menthol city and all other flavors are blah/borderline grossing me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread