• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

It's getting bad out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Yes, it is a bit depressing - but that's the nature of the beast..... our gizmo's are under siege, and consumers and suppliers alike are feeling the pressure....

Try to read through the hype, the bad manners, the posturing, and try to post something positive or unity-related.

I, for one, refuse to let the unholy trio (Big T, Big P, and Big B) wear us down without a fight. I will continue to be positive and try to keep spirits up....

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Folks.......Quick message here: Tone you are correct..Things have been going sour around here for a couple of weeks now.This was the reason I created this group..so I/we could stay in touch with friends without leaving the forum that I grew to love.We have more members slashing and bashing than I have ever seen out there...Moderators stepping down..Suppliers leaving..Members leaving! I would like to encourage all group members to stick around here as I will try to maintain the peace! There has been no hostility here that I am aware of, and I plan on keeping things fun and friendly!:)The Wiz!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Folks.......Quick message here: Tone you are correct..Things have been going sour around here for a couple of weeks now.This was the reason I created this group..so I/we could stay in touch with friends without leaving the forum that I grew to love.We have more members slashing and bashing than I have ever seen out there...Moderators stepping down..Suppliers leaving..Members leaving! I would like to encourage all group members to stick around here as I will try to maintain the peace! There has been no hostility here that I am aware of, and I plan on keeping things fun and friendly!:)The Wiz!

Wiz, thanks for creating Emerald City, our "safe harbor" in the storm. And thanks for standing up to those who just want to agitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread