Its HERE Folks! GotVapes Premieres The NEW Aurora BFT- Bottom Fed Tank Top Atomizer Kit - All Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
We were hated because we are one of the Biggest & fastest growing E-cigarette companies around and many people feared us, Our popularity was so big that others fealt the heat , then there would be people who start trouble because they didnt get there way and then they would have other trolls join them, typical internet bullying and trying too hurt our business to help theirs. WE WERE the company to get behind and change the way everyone vapes( a fact) and fixed the original ce2's and bring those clearomizers to the world, we did this time and time again with the vortex, the turbine, the sapphire , the phoenix , the stone tank, the stardust , the vivi nova and MANY MANY other products we were specifically involved in and that was hated on because we were leading the revolution while many others were sleeping or selling old product. There is even people who CLONE our business model and have become the whores(cheap) of the vaping world but we will never do that, we will continue bringing you the latest products with great overall prices and top of the line premium e-juice all combined with our excellent customer service. We will continue to serve all of you and continue in leading the industry along with the other top vendors which we all respect.

Ever since we had the fake reviews stopped from being posted you will notice there hasnt been one reported negative review in the review section about gotvapes in over 7 months, so that should tell you the truth about the negativity some tried to swing our way, not only did it not work but we still continue to grow each week at a rapid pace. Gotvapes loves our customers and the proof is in the pudding like my mom always said.

:thumb: .

Last edited by a moderator:

Hurley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
constantine,MI
We were hated because we are one of the Biggest & fastest growing E-cigarette companies around and many people feared us, Our popularity was so big that others fealt the heat , then there would be people who start trouble because they didnt get there way and then they would have other trolls join them, typical internet bullying and trying too hurt our business to help theirs. WE WERE the company to get behind and change the way everyone vapes( a fact) and fixed the original ce2's and bring those clearomizers to the world, we did this time and time again with the vortex, the turbine, the sapphire , the phoenix , the stone tank, the stardust , the vivi nova and MANY MANY other products we were specifically involved in and that was hated on because we were leading the revolution while many others were sleeping or selling old product. There is even people who CLONE our business model and have become the whores(cheap) of the vaping world but we will never do that, we will continue bringing you the latest products with great overall prices and top of the line premium e-juice all combined with our excellent customer service. We will continue to serve all of you and continue in leading the industry along with the other top vendors which we all respect.

Ever since we had the fake reviews stopped from being posted you will notice there hasnt been one reported negative review in the review section about gotvapes in over 7 months, so that should tell you the truth about the negativity some tried to swing our way, not only did it not work but we still continue to grow each week at a rapid pace. Gotvapes loves our customers and the proof is in the pudding like my mom always said.

I probably would have quit vapeing and gone back to cigs had I not found gotvapes and purchased the ce2 fluxomizers. Thanks guys. I should have my aurora tomorrow. My e-pipe is waiting.

sent from my galaxy note 8.0

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
We were hated because we are one of the Biggest & fastest growing E-cigarette companies around and many people feared us, Our popularity was so big that others fealt the heat , then there would be people who start trouble because they didnt get there way and then they would have other trolls join them, typical internet bullying and trying too hurt our business to help theirs. WE WERE the company to get behind and change the way everyone vapes( a fact) and fixed the original ce2's and bring those clearomizers to the world, we did this time and time again with the vortex, the turbine, the sapphire , the phoenix , the stone tank, the stardust , the vivi nova and MANY MANY other products we were specifically involved in and that was hated on because we were leading the revolution while many others were sleeping or selling old product. There is even people who CLONE our business model and have become the .....(cheap) of the vaping world but we will never do that, we will continue bringing you the latest products with great overall prices and top of the line premium e-juice all combined with our excellent customer service. We will continue to serve all of you and continue in leading the industry along with the other top vendors which we all respect.

msn-emoticon-thums-up-059.gif
msn-emoticon-032.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Great product guys. Simply put, it just works great. Very easy to set up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
great to hear hurley, figured you would like it, its simple to use, just dont over squeeze, easy to set up and the option to use other atty's is always a plus. I think people will love the aurora once they get used to proper squeezing.

Hurley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
constantine,MI
great to hear hurley, figured you would like it, its simple to use, just dont over squeeze, easy to set up and the option to use other atty's is always a plus. I think people will love the aurora once they get used to proper squeezing.

That's what I'm have a problem with is squeezing to much but starting to get the hang of it. I wonder how a baby raven would be on this? I shall give it a try. Here it is on the e-pipe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378331273636.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378331273636.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 64

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
The baby ravens work great on this. As a plus you can see your wicks in the cutout and tell when they look dry. Upsidedown, squeeze, right side up,let go and your back in business.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

:confused: :blink: you got me scratching my head now....I don't have one of these...yet. How can you use a baby raven with this? I'm lost trying to visualize it...

Edit: duh...never mind...just needed to look at the pic..:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread