Its HERE Folks! GotVapes Premieres The NEW Aurora BFT- Bottom Fed Tank Top Atomizer Kit - All Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Hurley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
constantine,MI

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I've been using the Aurora BFT for a few days now, and loving it!

Just switched to the atomizer heads, which were provided, after having used it with the cartomizer for a few days... really LOVE the atomizer heads!

It's a slightly airier draw, but not too airy. I had read a negative review from someone, who said they didn't care for the heads as much as the cartomizer, so I was reluctant to try it with the heads. Glad I gave it a try!

Now just hoping that they'll sell replacement heads for this thing!

GREAT tank!

Kasia

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
USA
aurorabft.png

aurorabft_1.png

aurorabft_2.png

aurorabft_3.png

aurorabft_4.png

aurorabft_5.png

aurorabft_6.png

NEW Aurora BFT- Bottom Fed tank Top Atomizer Kit - All Colors
$27.95

There is NO question this is one of the most revolutionary products to enter the e-cig realm since GotVapes introduced the world to the first clearomizer, our very own FLüXomizer CE2. We've done it once again in cooperation with Vision Technology with the AURORA BFT - Bottom Fed tank System that is powered on your choice of eGo batteries or mods! It works!

• Use your own dripping atomizer (comes with a 1.8ohm dripper)
  • Comes with two 1.8ohm atomizer heads that you can use with the included bare tube if you wish (more heads coming in soon) Results from either have been reported as fantastic (see video below courtesy of Todd's e-Cig Reviews).
  • Fill the 1.8ml included soft squeezable tank, screw into the feed plinth and you are Off To The Vapers!
  • You simply invert your mod, do a light to normal squeeze of the bottle through the silicone soft plastic windows, re-invert while holding your squeeze in and release (this allows overage to drain back down into bottle to help prevent flooding issues).
  • Vape your head off! ;)

The Aurora Kit comes complete with everything pictured above including:
  • 1 Aurora BFT body
  • 1.8ml Tank
  • 1 1.8ohm long stemmed dripping atomizer with drip tip
  • 1 Atomizer shell with drip tip
  • 2 additional atomizer heads
  • eGo threaded (use a 510 to eGo adapter for other mods)

Endorse by Kasia :laugh:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Not so much. With adapter, I still can't get it to fire on my Provari or mechanical.

that would be becuase of your pin on the provari, provari has a deep pin in the connector and some cartos and tanks have that issue with them if the pin isnt etxra long or if the adaptor pin isnt touching the provari connector pin properly, on your adapter you can adjust it so it makes contact.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Yes, I really want one of these now but I am also waiting for replacement heads (I want to use the same kind as the ones it comes with bc people seem to like them), AS WELL as extra little bottle thingies

ETA on when you guys will have replaceable atomizer heads (same kind as one included) and extra bottles?

Not my business, but the bottles will probably last a looong time, and you can always drip right into the atomizer if you want to use a different flavor once in a while. it'd probably be easier then changing the bottle.

I couldn't wait to get the Aurora! Ended up ordering it from the U.K., just so I wouldn't have to wait.

I figure each head will easily last me two, three weeks plus another two or three weeks that the carto will last, so I should be good for six to 9 weeks before I need replacement heads!

Everyone has different needs and requirements, I just couldn't wait for this thing, simply so that when the head goes out, in a months time, I would have a replacement head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread