Its not your god given right to Vape where ever you want- Use your manners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
I love vaping and fear that my legal right to buy supplies and vape my nicotine to stay off the stinkies is going to be taken away. The reason why: Because of the high and mighty vapers that think it is their god given right to vape wherever they want. Its The Vapers with the I can attitude that are going to ruin it for us. I for one don't agree with vaping in all public places. Some vapors have failed to be respectful of others which in turn has drawn more and more negative attention to e-cigs.

I found this very informative- I hope you do too :

May I, Please and Thank You: Etiquette in Vaping | The Queen Vapes

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
They will ban/regulate/tax them because of control and money...doesn't matter if it came out that it cured cancer and saved the world...

Doesn't matter if everyone was blowing clouds at each other or never left the house with em....fear and ignorance and money...that's it

I fixed that for you my friend.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I love Vaping and fear that my legal right to buy supplies and vape my nicotine to stay off the stinkies is going to be taken away. The reason why: Because of the high and mighty vapers that think it is their god given right to vape wherever they want. Its The Vapers with the I can attitude that are going to ruin it for us. I for one don't agree with vaping in all public places. Some vapors have failed to be respectful of others which in turn has drawn more and more negative attention to e-cigs.

Yup, this comes up every once in a while and it's a real

migncw.jpg

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The bans on public vaping are being spread around the country by the ANTZ.
They wrote the model legislation and they are hand-delivering it to every legislative body one by one.

The ANTZ are funded in large part by Big Pharma.
And also by Tobacco Settlement money.

The mainstream media, for whatever reason, refuses to portray electronic cigarettes in a positive light.
Instead, they write articles parroting the ANTZ propaganda, misinformation, and lies.

And this is all working because the public is ignorant and afraid.
And because they think the mainstream media is honest and believable.

But it really has nothing to do with the behavior of vapers in public.

The funny thing is that everything I said above can be fairly easily discovered by a high schooler doing research for a term paper.
But the mainstream media can't seem to get it right, and doesn't really even seem to be trying to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread