It's STILL the best starter kit I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wanted to make a video for smokers who know absolutely nothing about e-cigs ... but are interested in trying vaping. I know vendors and manufacturers can't say how e-cigs help people quit smoking waaaaaay better than the patch, gum, lozenges etc. ... but I can. I tried everything (except the drugs) for over 36 years to try to quit. It wasn't until my starter kit arrived in the mail over 5 years ago that I finally was able to stop smoking for good. I was able to quit that day. Miraculous. I wish the E-Max was around then. I would have had a lot more fun.

I put down my mods and sub ohm gear for 2 weeks while I vaped using this E-Max kit. Surprisingly satisfying. I thinks it's the best introduction to The Wonderful World of vaping:

Bob

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Basically a "re-branded" kangertech Evod kit.

I wanted to make a video for smokers who know absolutely nothing about e-cigs ... but are interested in trying vaping. I know vendors and manufacturers can't say how e-cigs help people quit smoking waaaaaay better than the patch, gum, lozenges etc. ... but I can. I tried everything (except the drugs) for over 36 years to try to quit. It wasn't until my starter kit arrived in the mail over 5 years ago that I finally was able to stop smoking for good. I was able to quit that day. Miraculous. I wish the E-Max was around then. I would have had a lot more fun.

I put down my mods and sub ohm gear for 2 weeks while I vaped using this E-Max kit. Surprisingly satisfying. I thinks it's the best introduction to The Wonderful World of Vaping:

Bob

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Basically a "re-branded" kangertech Evod kit.

My first review of the E-Max kit was back in September of 2013. You can read all about it here:

The Best Starter Kit I’ve Ever Seen | E-Cigarette Forum

The E-Max is just a rebranded Evod debate started then. I responded:

This is not just another eGo/Evod-esque wanna-be. From the website,"The E-MAX was exclusively designed for MAX VAPER by an independent manufacturer to our own specifications and is not not a knockoff or clone of the Kanger Evod. It has many upgraded features that sets it apart from the others currently flooding the market and is unique in overall design."

And ...

The Emax features a sleeker finish than the standard Evod, is regulated to 3.7 volts, has a larger button, has 3 color battery indicator LED light on the button.

And ...

... the Evod does not have the same finish, size of button, or a 3 LED battery life indicator on the button. The E-Max was designed to MaxVaper.com's specs. It's not an "off the shelf" e-cig.

So here we all are almost 2 years later ...

The arguments against it still aren't true, and the E-Max is still the best starter kit I've ever seen.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh I dunno ... Remember back when you were a noob/prenoob? This kit has everything a beginner needs: 2 batteries, 3 different tanks, 5 replacement coils that fit all the tanks, a USB charger and wall adapter, a carry case and a bottle to easily fill the tanks ... and ...two (count 'em TWO) 10ml bottles of e-liquid. I forget exactly how many people I got started vaping with a kit like this. The bottom line is: They Are All Still Vaping. All they had to do was buy more e-liquid. Eventually some went on to use VV or VW vaping devices, or mechanical mods or box mods. But the majority stayed with this kit. Yeah ... they could have gone with a cheaper E-Max kit and maybe they would have been perfectly happy with the E-Max tank. If they wanted to try other tanks they'd have to purchase them separately. But with this kit they got to experience 3 different tanks, find out which one they preferred, and future order accordingly.

I've been vaping 5+ years. Vendors and manufacturers have sent me a ton of stuff to try out and review. But when it comes to starter kits ... The E-Max kits are what I tell everybody (who still smokes) to try.

Flyguide83

Jun 26, 2015
Nowthat I have tried it, I think the new top dog available is the sub box mini starter kit. You can find it online for around $ 50 and all you need is a battery or two. It is amazing and covers lung hitters@ .5 ohm and mouth to lung hitters@ 1.5 ohm in one product. It's an inline charging .01 per click variable voltage system.
Just my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread