• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

It's that time again! NC/SC Vapers meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Mark Your Calendar!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009, at Mario's Pizza and John's Place http://www.eatmariospizza.com/ in Matthews, NC! We will gather at about 2:00pm for our next NC Vapers Clup meeting. If you haven't been able to come before ~ now is your chance!!

Please PM me if you are going to be able to attend! We will have the patio area of this wonderful establishment, same as we did last time!! It holds roughly 25-30 people and we hope to see it FULL of NC vapers!!

DON'T forget your gear!! You might just have the latest and greatest PV out there and we will ALL want to try it! :)

Our previous meetings have been SO much fun! I hope you all can make it!

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Mark Your Calendar!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009, at Mario's Pizza and John's Place http://www.eatmariospizza.com/ in Matthews, NC! We will gather at about 2:00pm for our next NC Vapers Clup meeting. If you haven't been able to come before ~ now is your chance!!

Please PM me if you are going to be able to attend! We will have the patio area of this wonderful establishment, same as we did last time!! It holds roughly 25-30 people and we hope to see it FULL of NC vapers!!

DON'T forget your gear!! You might just have the latest and greatest PV out there and we will ALL want to try it! :)

Our previous meetings have been SO much fun! I hope you all can make it!

Gah! It's like deja vu!! :p;)

Like I said in the NC E-smokers thread.....to all of our new NC Vapers: YOU REALLY SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING US!! Every one of these gatherings has been a blast! Lots of good comraderie, lots of equipment and liquids, lots of food and alcohol.....what more could you ask for? :D

Plus, I will plan on bringing some of my goodies and we can hold a raffle. :)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Darnit! I was really trying to come to this meet, but I just found out Ill be going out of town that very day! Leaving from Charlotte, too! But, unless the meeting is before 6am, looks like Ill have to catch the next one....

:) you guys have fun enough for me too, and Ill (hopefully) see you next round up!

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
I am going to work on being at this meet. Since Matthews is a solid three hour drive, plus gaiety and alcohol, I would likely need to make this an overnighter. Put me down as a definite maybe.

Good to hear, bfc!! I'm planning on making it an overnight as well since we usually party to the wee hours and going back to Fayetteville or Raleigh just ain't happening.

Queen....can you give us a few hotels to look into in your area, please?

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Darnit! I was really trying to come to this meet, but I just found out Ill be going out of town that very day! Leaving from Charlotte, too! But, unless the meeting is before 6am, looks like Ill have to catch the next one....

:) you guys have fun enough for me too, and Ill (hopefully) see you next round up!

Sorry to hear, crash!! Check and see if we are up and streaming and you can hang out with us 'virtually'!! :D

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I think this is the closest hotel to me. I wish I could let you all stay here, but I just don't have the space. Not to mention, Jen may have the couch and mamacat may be on the air mattress :)

Hotel - Charlotte - Matthews, North Carolina - NC - Hampton Inn Hotels

There is also a new Holiday Inn Express but I don't think they are open yet. I will check with them this weekend and see if they may be open before the 14th.

Coop....If it is sunny, you are in luck! lol

It looks like we are gonna have a pretty good turn out!!! Woot!!

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hi guys! I hope to have my newly ordered Prodigy to bring.

WHAT??? Yay for Twix and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!! :)

uhh gee...something has come up...

snip/

:rolleyes:

I am going to work on being at this meet. Since Matthews is a solid three hour drive, plus gaiety and alcohol, I would likely need to make this an overnighter. Put me down as a definite maybe.

Woohoo!! I am so excited that you are a "definite maybe" for this event!! :D

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Just so you guys know...I am gonna have to wrap it up on the 14th around 10:30pm (if we are not done sooner). Hubby just told me that we have Panther's tickets for Sunday's game so I will have to be up early (taking the kids and making a day of it :rolleyes: ). No worries though! You guys are welcome to stay and hang out at Mario's or there is an Applebee's right beside your the hotel I gave you the link for. :D

TwixTween

Jun 23, 2009
Just so you guys know...I am gonna have to wrap it up on the 14th around 10:30pm (if we are not done sooner). Hubby just told me that we have Panther's tickets for Sunday's game so I will have to be up early (taking the kids and making a day of it :rolleyes: ). No worries though! You guys are welcome to stay and hang out at Mario's or there is an Applebee's right beside your the hotel I gave you the link for. :D

I hate to hear that Queen - I do hope the Panthers win that day for ya! Just thought I'd add a little bump....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread