It's Tuesday masses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonster714

Jan 10, 2015
Alabama
I really like the presentation box...errr...book.

HTB11IBkGVXXXXXFXXXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg

Cool rig. Would that happen to come in the Jerry Curl Black Jesus version?

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
I was so annoyed I missed that thread! When they started comparing "likes" I would have blown them out of the water. I hardly ever win at anything.
Actually I don't think we weren't comparing but rather pointing out that even a complete jerk like myself can garner a lot more likes than total posts. Someone was very quick to point out that in being a member here for 5 years and having over 700 posts that they have more than 100 LIKES so the masses shall worship the reviewer grounds he walks upon and as such the rest of us have no business posting in his thread unless we too take the oath to follow the masses in worshiping the aforementioned reviewer ground.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Cool rig. Would that happen to come in the Jerry Curl Black Jesus version?

Hard to tell. There are others, but I can't see the details clearly.

There's Double Jesus (obviously cloned)

HTB1jg0KGXXXXXa.XVXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg

and Petticoat Jesus. This one may have Jheri curls.

HTB1vBMnFVXXXXXCXVXXq6xXFXXXT.jpg

I'm on the look out for more.

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
I'm averaging over 2.5 likes per post and I don't even do reviews! But, I'm currently staying in a Holiday Inn Express ....
Holiday Inn Express eh, well we're staying at an Embassy Suites this week!! So I are be smarter than U fur 2 moor days!!!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I'm going out to dinner tonight.....

what to do.....what to do....

???? :unsure: ????

I would cancel dinner for sure this is going to be nothing short of revolutionary! There probably won't be anything this exciting for like the next bazillion years!!!!! I bought some Depends so I don't have to leave the computer too risky to take a chance on missing this, I'm glad I got a 24 pack just in case USPS drags their feet. :thumb:

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
There's Double Jesus (obviously cloned)

HTB1jg0KGXXXXXa.XVXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg

Wait a minute!!!! First we had The DaVinci Code, proving that Jesus had kids. Now we find out he had a twin, too??? Did the twin have kids as well? How did they split up the Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh? (Or did Mary keep it all?) So many questions; my head is exploding! I can hardly wait for the enlightenment, and apparently today's the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread