Its woodvil time

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I think back to all the mods I've used & owned to date ( over 300 ) and gotten rid of so many, but there is only one style of mod that I have never sold and that is still used out of them all, just the Atty's have changed to rba's. A lucky 7 Reo units still remain in my collection out of all of them, and my 2 Ebony-Birdseye maple door Wodvils are simply the ultimate and my personal Fav !

Here's to ya my old friend ( redeyedancer ) and oldie pic, but goodie and there all still in perfect shape thanks to you !

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Matt :) how you doing buddy, I still got my 2 Ebony-Birdseye maple door Wodvils as well. Good to see your still alive and kicking. :)
and a few others.

I think back to all the Mods I've used & owned to date ( over 300 ) and gotten rid of so many, but there is only one style of mod that I have never sold and that is still used out of them all, just the Atty's have changed to RBA's. A lucky 7 Reo units still remain in my collection out of all of them, and my 2 Ebony-Birdseye maple door Wodvils are simply the ultimate and my personal Fav !

Here's to ya my old friend ( redeyedancer ) and oldie pic, but goodie and there all still in perfect shape thanks to you !

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I think back to all the Mods I've used & owned to date ( over 300 ) and gotten rid of so many, but there is only one style of mod that I have never sold and that is still used out of them all, just the Atty's have changed to RBA's. A lucky 7 Reo units still remain in my collection out of all of them, and my 2 Ebony-Birdseye maple door Wodvils are simply the ultimate and my personal Fav !

Nice REO's! Your Woodvil on the left is a Ebony/Quilted Maple. I love the look of the Quilted, like little pillows!

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona

Matt waaasssssuuupp! my brother long time no see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread