The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

It's World No Tobacco Day! Let's Save Lives Together!

Discussion in 'Halo' started by ZenenaM2017, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ZenenaM2017

ZenenaM2017 Supplier Associate

Dec 5, 2017
    Trinity, Florida
    LET'S SAVE LIVES TOGETHER!

More Than One Billion People Smoke Cigarettes. In honor of World No Tobacco Day, Refer a Smoker and give them coupon code (NOTOBACCO) so they can get an Aspire Gusto Mini for $1. (Must be a new customer.)

If you have a loved one who would like to make the transition from smoking to vaping, you can refer them to Halo and give them the coupon code NOTOBACCO, which gets them the Aspire Gusto Mini Starter Kit for just $1 (Coupon good for new customers only).

[​IMG]

For more information on World No Tobacco Day, click here to read the objectives for today, some shocking statistics about smoking, and how second-hand smoke affects non-smokers.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. philbh

philbh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2014
    philbh
    Hmmmm, this doesn't work for me. When I enter the state - Ohio, the price goes back up to 19.99

3. ZenenaM2017

Dec 5, 2017
    Trinity, Florida
    I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't working. Have you been a customer with us before or have an account with us? If so, the code won't work. The offer is for new customers only with the hope that current customers would encourage friends and family to quit smoking.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

4. philbh

philbh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2014
    philbh
    I am a new customer. Finally made it to the checkout. It said 406. I hit the button and it charged me 1999. . My credit card was declined because the limit was $5
    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. ZenenaM2017

Dec 5, 2017
    Trinity, Florida
    Thanks for clarifying. Can you please send me a direct message with a screenshot of where you are putting the coupon code? You can also contact our customer service at 866-305-4256.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.