iVape Contest Giveaway: Win a Janty Stick v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
This contest promotes the Use of our webcam chat integrated into www.ivape.net - Personal Vaporizers, Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarettes, and Accessories

To be eligible you must sign in with your username here,

then log into the iVape Chat on Tomorrow - Friday, August 20th - and throughout the day we will be logging in to collect names in the chat at random.

Names collected will be compared to ECF Sign-ins here on this thread. Each name will be alloted a number, once confirmed in the chat room.

at the end of the night a number will be drawn at random, live in the chat on camera, and the winner will be awarded a FREE Janty Stick V2 kit!

No purchase necessary.

This is a game of chance, if i don't see you in the room and collect your name, you will not make the entry even if you sign in. So the longer you stay chatting, the better your chances of winning.

PS. Please address any issues or questions either in this thread or with me in the chat room before the end of the contest... I really don't want to deal with the nitpickers who don't read rules, or like to complain about the way i give away free things, if you're going to be one of "those" people, please don't play - you're welcome elsewhere.

With all of that Said and done: GOOD LUCK

see you in the chat room.

www.ivape.net - Personal Vaporizers, Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarettes, and Accessories

current sign-ins:
- HeatherC - drawing number: 16
- RichieG
- DemonCowboy
- DonnaDo - drawing numer: 13
- ShannonS - drawing number: 7
- Bert - drawing number: 27
- VaporAdam - drawing number: 25
- fizil - drawing number: 17
- ddrj - drawing number: 21
- MeganVonL16 - drawing number: 3
- Msqun - drawing number: 19
- derek88 - drawing number: 24
- joeboy - drawing number: 17
- valium - drawing number: 20
- z2x2 - drawing number: 8
- voxvolari - drawing number: 21
- occ_sean -
- trenthull - drawing number: 14
- zapp and roger - drawing number: 26
- daze 6399 - drawing number 29

Last edited:

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
question for those of us that don't have/don't use a webcam:

do you just have to be in the room or do u have to be partaking using a cam?

You need to be actively talking in the room. You do not need a webcam, but i will not be crediting names who are idle. So you're going to have to type a bit every now and then.

good question, thanks.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
This is a game of chance, if i don't see you in the room and collect your name, you will not make the entry even if you sing in. So the longer you stay chatting, the better your chances of winning.

Just a word of warning, Kno... You REALLY don't want ME singing in. My musical ability starts and stops with tuning in a radio station. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread