The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I've been craving a liquid with raspberry in it. any suggestions?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by v1kingfan, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. v1kingfan

v1kingfan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2013
    wisconin,usa
    what the title says

2. Proverb31

Proverb31 Super Member ECF Veteran

There is one I like and vape at least everyday. Mt Baker Vapor White Razz Mocha.. it is like a starbucks raspberry mocha.. I added the last of my Halo Belgium Cocoa to it, to stretch the cocoa and it added a richer chocolate to it. It is pretty raspberry as it was originally mixed.

Mt Baker Vapors Hawk sauce has a definite raspberry flavor as well, but it is a mixed berry with a touch of koolada or menthol that is strong on the raspberry. I vaped it all day for a while... then I suddenly tired of all menthol or koolada typed vapes, but the white razz mocha is a go to for me everyday.

3. v1kingfan

Jul 9, 2013
    wisconin,usa
    I might try out the white razz mocha. It sounds pretty good. I'm not sure about the hawk sauce because I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on it. Some people have said it tastes like cough syrup.

4. tralou

tralou Full Member

May 11, 2013
    Southwest, PA, USA
    I used to have one called chocolate dipped raspberry from The Vapor Girl that was pretty good. I tried other places and couldn't quite the same flavor, but that was mostly because I liked the milk chocolate flavor that came with it, but yes you could definitely taste that raspberry too. Yum!

5. Kopfstimmen

Kopfstimmen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2012
    If you do try the one from MBV, you might also look up Razzle Dazzle. It's not straight Raspberry, but I really like it.

6. dmska

dmska Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    Depending on your overall tastes, G2 Shocker from electronicstix.com. It's a really good raspberry with absinthe. If you don't like the absinthe/anise they also make Deshocker, but I haven't tried that one.

7. wbbrn1952

wbbrn1952 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Pensacola, FL, USA
    I would recommend Beetlejuice by http://nicoticket.com great berry flavor in which raspberry is highlighted.

8. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Razzberry from Heather's Heavenly Vapes is very good also.

9. Scott Ballentine

Scott Ballentine Full Member Verified Member

CJ at Vaper Venue makes Chimp Berries and Chimp Berries Uncrushed - mentholated raspberry and the non-mentholated version respectively.

Namberjuice makes Moot's Juice which is Raspberry/Lime and Cartomator Crush which is a Raspberry pink champagne.

Pink Spot makes Pink Spot which is Raspberry, Pineapple and Lime

Pretty much every company is going to have some form of raspberry in their line up. Someplace like MBV is inexpensive enough to test a lot easily - they also have their flavor shots if needed to pump up the flavor.

10. Netlah

Netlah Full Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Des Moines, IA
    Rasberry Royale from GLV is good too it's more of a raspberry / tobacco vape.

Website Description:

This is a super rich, clean and flavorful tobacco with this notes of an unbelievable raspberry. Its not a fruity tobacco vape though. It's full of depth with a mean throat hit as well. It's reminicent of a raspberry fig cookie

11. Seef

Seef Full Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Just ordered this because I was in almost the same mood. One review said their head blew up. Thought I'd give it a try :)

Black Fairy - Good Life Vapor

12. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

I'm sorry but I just have to! Heads blowing up are usually signs of battery issues and not the juice! :lol:

I'm J/K! Carry on......

13. v1kingfan

Jul 9, 2013
    wisconin,usa
    Not really a fan of anise, but I checked out the deshocker and it looks great!

That sounds like it might be something I'm into if it's predominately raspberry.

14. Anna1721

Anna1721 Full Member

Apr 7, 2013
    lehigh acres, fl
    T-razz by mt baker vapor

15. donwuan

donwuan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2013
    GA
    Mister e .... has rasberry in it. Its not an adv for me but love this in the morning with coffee. Its chocolate, raspberry and coffee. Exhale has a slight chocolate but tons of rasberry.

Looking for something complex I would highly recommend
    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

16. FatBastard

FatBastard Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Kentucky
    I like it alot taste like mild sweet tarts to me.

17. MxChino

MxChino Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2010
    Mansfield, Ohio
    Krankberry from fuzion. Taste like blue razzies

18. kuritaro9

kuritaro9 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2013
    Misawa Japan
    razzleberry from MBV is a kick u in the face rasberry experience with 3 shots...

19. Randy C

Randy C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    SW Florida
    I think Mom& Pop's offer a raspberry now. I've yet to try it, but they are a top notch vendor.

20. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Blue Magic from Diamond Vapors. Its a really nice blue raspberry flavor that tastes like blue shaved ice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.