• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I've been thinking......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall, i've been thinkin a lil. Who here in or around Cola would be interested in a brick and mortar ecig shop? more appropriate question would be who would be interested in joining me in startin one up? ive been giving it a lot of thought lately. fer now i'm just puttin the ole line in the water right now and see what nibbling.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey Country,
me and the Hubz have been on the same thought pattern as you.
I really think it would be a great opportunity, for the cola area, we can't move in on Ivape (heehee)at the beach!!!!!
I think there is a set up at the barnyard flea mrkt now, but i've not been there,( since I tasted the juice and it was runny no taste yuck!!!!) i don't see making a trip for that.
any way!!!!
Chris

lol, the Barnyard was my first thought as a starting area. remember, competition makes customers happy. I might ride down there this weekend and scope it out. maybe check out what the prices are fer gettin a table fer a day or 2. then go from there. I'm fairly certain my final goal is to make it to 5 points. but that is a good ways off, maybe a year or 2, who knows.

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Hey yall, i've been thinkin a lil. Who here in or around Cola would be interested in a brick and mortar Ecig shop? more appropriate question would be who would be interested in joining me in startin one up? ive been giving it a lot of thought lately. fer now i'm just puttin the ole line in the water right now and see what nibbling.

Flea market might work but brick and mortar is a recipe for disaster. The market is miniscule and you are still competing with the Internet.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
keep in touch on the idea, compu-zone in harbison and on two notch is selling leo's and juice. I would be happy to help get a shop going in the area.

What kind of juice? Familiar internet vendor, rebranded Dekang? Curious about the cost, as well, if you know...

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
i had no idea and to think Compu-zone huh???
well it is becoming popular, and i would love to get it going before someone else does.....
the vista is the happening place in town now, and with all the bars and no smoking in those bars, hmmmmmmm im seeing $$$$$$$$$$$ signs poping everywhere in my dreams!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread