RDA I've been under a rock! What are the best 26650 (28mm+) RDA's out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Hey guys as I said in the title I've been "living under a rock" for quite a while, on the account of college kicking my .... during this midterm, but I've finally been able to crawl out! :p And my trusty copper Asmodus rda has been perfect but starting to feel the abuse, it's about time to put him on the benches lol.

zhrAbra.jpg

(^^^^ THIS is what she used to look like shiny and out of the box, honestly the thing is the most bulletproof, best performing rda I've experienced, BUT as you can see in the next pic, the trusty Asmodus isn't quite as shiny, and let's just say it looks like it's been through 2 tours of war LMAO. Now I LOVE PATINA, but trust me...there's alot of damage going on with this one.

soaZDSl.jpg

As you can see, getting a new one isn't the worst idea in the world :D. The only problem is I've been out of the loop and have no idea what the best 26650 RDA's are at the moment, any suggestions ECF, any advice is welcome!

I typically like "cloud chasing" RDA's because I use high power often, like a BIG juice capacity (the asmodus is 4ml! about a kayfun's worth lol), big airflow, and I prefer a build deck that you can do alot with.

nd let'ssA perfect example I noticed on the way in is the new MUTATION X V3, although not 26650, that's nearly the perfect RDA to me. Awesome "T-post" (dual positive connection), deep drip well, EPIC airflow, the only thing missing is it's size, I like bigger RDA's because the vape is different, and fits me better.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE! CHEERS AND VAPE STRONG! :D:vapor::2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread