I've been vaping for almost 2 years and have only had a few juices. I am ready to make new juices and I want your favorite recipes to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokepainter

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Bristol, Tn USA
First off I want to thank everyone that helped me on this site when I started out vaping and DIY. Starting out I tried to find a good tobacco vape but couldn't find one like a real cig so I gave up on that. I tried menthol but I found I couldn't do that for long so I started looking at the DIY forums. It didn't take long till I found a Reese's Pieces recipe I made it and I loved it and I stuck with it for almost 2 years.I was scared to try anything else for a long time because I thought I would end up back on the cigs, but I think I am ready to try some new things. I have made a few other recipes but I haven't had anything that great.

I plan on buying some flavors on black Friday ,so I am asking for a favor from you guys.I am asking for your favorite recipes, it can be your own or one you've made from a recipe that you love.But please give credit where credit is do if you are sharing someone's creation.I love fruit but I have never made or bought any fruit flavored ejuice. I am willing to try almost anything if it sounds good.

I will start this off with my favorite recipe the one that kept me away from the cigs for almost 2 years and a big thank you to the creator.

bamsbbq's Peanut Butter Delight

TPA. Peanut Butter - 8%
TPA Double Chocolate - 6%
Flavor Art Caramel - 4%
TFA -Marshmallow - 2%

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
10% TFA French Vanilla
4% TFA Black Honey Tobacco

6% TFA Cinnamon Danish
1% VZ Coconut
0.5% CAP Chocolate Fudge Brownie
1.5% CAP Hot Cocoa
2% EM

2.5% TFA Banana Nut Bread
0.5% CAP Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Are just some recipes that I've enjoyed this past year. Some great stand-alones, or with sweeteners.

5-10% TFA Blueberry Extra

10-15% 1on1 French Vanilla
2% EM

These two above are what I've been vaping recently. About to make the plunge into 0nic vaping here soon, so, I'll be picking up on various types of mints.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
That sounds like it would be good.

I have been reading the Hangsen thread is the flavors better than Capella's? Because I remember at one time Capella's where the big flavor company on here.
I like the hangsen juicy peach more than capella and fa fresh cream is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread