Not open for further replies.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
"Mmmmmmmmm", "Wow", and "Om nom nom nom!"

that was more like 6 words, Frost! ;)

i kid, i kid. i'm just jealous that you have her juices right now. i just got notification that mine shipped out today, so i'm impatiently waiting for my very first order.

you picked some rather tasty flavors there too. :thumbs: if you've got the time, please give a full flavor description for each flavor...i want to live vicariously through you at the moment! :pop:

Mr.Frost

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
N.Y.
I put a few drops of raspberry into a cart that was set with the butterscotch caramel cheesecake and it tastes just like those little cookies called "Pims". They're like a cookie with raspberry jelly on top, covered in chocolate.

The Mint Chocolate chip Cappuccino was really nice on the palette. Didn't taste the mint til just at the end and just enough to make it "Carvel" worthy.

If you like "Twizzlers" the Red Licorice tastes just like them.

I'm saving the Peanut Butter Cup for my next order so I can mix it with a Grape Jelly flavor. But if the other flavors are any indication to its taste, it's awesome no doubt.

And, I don't know if my 510 is just breaking in or what, but the vapor is sick with Ms.T's juice. Total Cumulonimbus.
cumulonimbus_5.jpg

They taste so good, I'm dropping my nic level to just under 7mg/ml. I don't think the nic was my addiction though, it was more of the hand, mouth, smoke rings thing.

I like really sweet stuff so if your not into candy and cakes and stuff, you might think they are a little over-powering.

I've always hated the taste of analogs, so these flavors on attys that had marlb flavor, just negates that and makes them taste great like they're fresh attys.

Oh, and I got a cool "Ms.T's Bakery" refridgerator magnet too.

Did I mention the "Om nom nom nom" part?

Frost

Last edited:

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
Oh man, Ameretto and Marachino together must be "Wowzers!"

Vip, what flavors are you waiting on?

Frost

i'm waiting on:

Apple
French Toast
Cheesecake
Aunt T's Mint (so excited about this one! it's been a really long time since i've had Girl Scout Thin Mints!)
Blueberry Muffin

all of them in 14mg except for the French Toast which is 24mg. i always need a little more of a kick in the morning, so what better way than to have a good cup of coffee with French Toast vape?

although i'm kind of regretting that i should've gotten more flavors or bigger bottles. :oops:

Last edited:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I just ordered the following....

Strawberry Cheesecake - 10ml - 24mg
French Toast - 15ml - 24mg
Snickerdoodle Cookies - 15ml - 24mg (already have this one and I am completely paranoid about running out - it is my fave right now!!)
Hot Chocolate with Marshmellows - 6ml - 14mg - for my wife to try.

I am completely excited for these to come. Will review when I get them. Probably be a week or so because Ms. T is pretty busy!! Love her juice! I like tasty vapor alot too, but Ms T's is definately #1 in my book! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I ordered Bananna Cream Pie and Watermelon...those sound yummy. I was interested in the Peanut butter cup too. More interested in a peanut butter taste with light choc. Anyone tried it that can review it?

thanks.

The Peanut Butter Cup... I think...is an even mix of chocolate and PB. But....if you want it a certain way just mention that in the comment section when checking out and i can "hook you Up!" :lol:

Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread