The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I've got a BRILLIANT flavor suggestion!

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by rabernet, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rabernet

rabernet Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Has anyone ever created ......... wait for it ..... Nutella???? Or even Nutella w/ bananas?

I was having a sweet tooth attack last night, and I usually will fix a piece of toast with some Nutella which always seems to be just what's needed for that sweet tooth and as I was noshing away on it, I thought....why haven't I seen Nutella e-juice?

Ya??????

No?????

What about the rest of you - is there a flavor you haven't seen yet that you wonder how hard it might be to make?

Nutella is skim milk, hazelnut and cocoa.

2. PsychOfMSE

PsychOfMSE Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2011
    Lexington, KY
    I'd pay good money for a spot-on nutella juice!

Great idea!

3. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Thank you for validating that my idea wasn't completely insane! LOL

[​IMG]

4. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Nutella and toast for the win...needs the toast flavor though not just the nutella...

spent a week in milan and had to come home and buy some.

5. QusieQ

QusieQ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    U make it, I'll buy it!! Toast, Nutella, & Banana mix!!!!!!!!!!!! My go to sweet tooth fix too!!

6. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Wow folks that sounds delish, Scuba is going to work on some flavors that have been suggested and this sounds like another winner.She is slammed right now but I am going to let her know as soon as possible (ummm!!) Ohh! that means NOW !!!

7. krashnash

krashnash Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Nutella (from another vendor) is one of my husband's daily vapes - would be nice to get it from Mom & Pop - sure would rather send you my money than sending it elsewhere. :)

8. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OOH! krashnash tell hubby we said hi

Ok scuba will work on this asap. I have all ready spoken to her so its game on lets see how well she does. She just ordered one flavor she will need to do this one she thinks it will make it delish

9. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Oh I can't wait!!! Tell Scuba thank you!

10. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Scuba is going to start on another from pchela and then this as folks seem very interested in it.This will take a bit so be patient she will love to do this she has ya'lls orders to fill also, she is very excited about it, great Idea we love customers to be involved it means a lot to her.

11. QusieQ

QusieQ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE .... I could only hit the like button once :(

12. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    rotfl this is fun for all of us you folks work hard for you're money and should be involved in the making of some great new flavors that's how I feel. Some take longer to do so lets work together and do the best we can. Vaping just got more fun hehe

13. pchela

pchela Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would also love a nutella vape. I've seen it offered from another vendor but they stopped making it so it must not have been right. (cause a true nutella flavor would rock!)

14. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    You know what's even more brilliant about this idea? You'll have to go out and buy some Nutella for taste comparison! :p

15. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    nope you always go with you re own un influenced recipe scuba finds that to be the best way:p

16. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Time for a new SUB TANK !! hehe guts to put this in there hehe

17. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    I just tried the real nutella and its yummy. I don't know how I never heard of this stuff

18. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Told 'ya! Did Scuba try it too?

19. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Oh i didn't just taste it I dumped it on two huge chocolate chip muffins needless to say my sweet tooth is all gone for awhile.
    Personally I swear it has a tiny bit of peanut butter or something other then just Hazelnut and a coco base chocolate. My taste buds really are not that good even after almost a year of vaping. Scuba does not taste peanut butter so I think I need to try again when I'm not hungry and make a meal out of the stuff. LOL its good though

20. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Go big, or go home!

Next time, try it on a piece of toast, something not sweet as well, so that all you taste is Nutella.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.