I've got no JUICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Yeah, down to about 1, maybe 2 ml. Saving it for tomorrow, and actually analoging it tonight.

:mad:

My shipment from Johnson Creek shipped out this morning, any idea how long they take to ship?

Dammit, President's Day screwed me royally. I so don't want to smoke, and thought my EVO and extra carts would be here by now.

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
Yeah, down to about 1, maybe 2 ml. Saving it for tomorrow, and actually analoging it tonight.

:mad:

My shipment from Johnson Creek shipped out this morning, any idea how long they take to ship?

Dammit, President's Day screwed me royally. I so don't want to smoke, and thought my EVO and extra carts would be here by now.

If you squeeze your spent cart wool out, you might get an extra 2 mL or so.

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
Way ahead of you, my fellow New Mexican. That's most of what I got left is old juice. 8-o

Eyecrazy.gif
OLD juice, bummer. Pray for the USPS to move their A**!!!
Eyecrazy.gif

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bro...

Start ordering in 36mg and cut it with glycerine.

Extra juice, extra vapor, same cost.

Then remember to order WAY early.

I've got about 60 mils of juice sitting here, now, with another 30 on the way (should be here tomorrow)

When I'm down to 15 mils (2 weeks...ish...) I'll order a heap more (that'll be like...2 months)

blotter

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Portland, OR
Do you guys like the JC? I know this is only my opinion, but I ordered a sample pack from them and all the liquids seemed to be very thin producing 'thin' vapor as well as burning much faster than the other brands I've used. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by stating my observation. Course, I could be wrong. I still have about 6 or 7 of the little bottles sitting in my fridge that I could give another shot.

blotter

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Portland, OR
I thought the JC stuff was rather thin too.....but others here seem to rave about it. I ended up mixing mine with some of my other juices.

Lu

Haha, that's exactly what I did. My problem is that I managed to make some pretty foul concoctions. Whatever you do, don't mix Riskee Yuice with the peach cobbler... What was I thinking? :confused:

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Okay, so, vaping has shown me that my nic intake is way up. Waiting on some juice to arrive, and finished the last of mine today, but had so little left yesterday that I went analog again. Almost went a full two weeks, thought I had more stock than I needed.

Anyway, damn, analogs are lovely. I do hate the taste, but my body loves the buzz. Even with two carts, I ended up smoking a pack and a half and vaping the carts in a little less than 36 hours.

I can't wait to get my liquid in, I'm already ordering more so this doesn't happen again any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread