Status
Not open for further replies.

chelu915

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
San Diego, CA.
www.nu-vapor.com
Well I've had my njoy npro for a week and 2 days and have just packed it up and got it ready to ship back to njoy. I picked it up and the first day was great but then realized how long the carts lasted and how long a fully charged battery lasted. I was ussually waiting for a battery to finish charging before I could even get my fix less then 4 hrs a charge. So wrote to njoy told them my concerns with their product and they agreed to send me a brand new NJoy penstyle. So I took the package to the PO to send it out today but the PO closed at 12 today.......darn. stopped by the gas station picked up a pack of analogs.......these are pretty gross now probably gonna be on them for a week or so time to delete my sig and start a new one in a few days.

Pretty good customer service I guess but they are still over charging.

MasonM

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2008
Florida
Well I've had my njoy npro for a week and 2 days and have just packed it up and got it ready to ship back to NJoy. I picked it up and the first day was great but then realized how long the carts lasted and how long a fully charged battery lasted. I was ussually waiting for a battery to finish charging before I could even get my fix less then 4 hrs a charge. So wrote to NJoy told them my concerns with their product and they agreed to send me a brand new NJoy penstyle. So I took the package to the PO to send it out today but the PO closed at 12 today.......darn. stopped by the gas station picked up a pack of analogs.......these are pretty gross now probably gonna be on them for a week or so time to delete my sig and start a new one in a few days.

Pretty good customer service I guess but they are still over charging.

As someone who now has both models I can say that both the battery and the carts last a good deal longer with the pen style.

K0rvet

Dec 24, 2008
Sorry to hear about the bad experience. These things aren't known for their reliability. Performance is like throwing dice too. At first, I just ordered a starter set. When I knew I liked 'em (within 1 day) it was time to stock up and get extras of everything.

It's only been a couple of weeks, and I'm already the proud owner of 1 dead atomizer and 1 dead battery. For each good throat hit, it took a few minutes of playing with each piece of the setup.

My personal minimum requirements to vape reliably are 4 e-cigs, 2 chargers, 2 bottles of e-liquid, at least 10 fresh reloaded carts and a boatload of patience.

The toughest thing for me now is getting that first morning e-cig running right. How else could I hang on to my coffee without spilling it all over? I know, it sounds pathetic, but it's a real improvement over ananlogs. Sure, I got the thing lit, but spent 10 minutes coughing and gagging every morning before I could do anything else. It's eerie not to choke half to death when I get up... My body must still be in shock from being treated with some respect for a change.

I'm really glad to hear you haven't totally given up on e-cigs. Hang in there! Get extras and backups when you can afford them, and just keep trying. :)

MasonM

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2008
Florida
I guess I've been lucky so far in that I haven't really had a lot of trouble getting mine to work. Yeah the NPRO carts don't seem to last all that long and the batteries run down pretty quickly, but it is what it is. They do seem to work.

The pen style is much better IMHO and that's what I'll be mostly stocking up on, keeping the NPRO as a back up unit.

I did get lucky today and pick up a free extra battery for my pen style. I met a driver who had tried it and didn't like it. He had given away most of the parts already but still had one battery left and gave it to me. I charged it up and tried it and it worked just fine, so now I have three batteries for it.

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Man that sucks....... but yeah stick with it. I've had my 901 just over a week. It hasn't been without it's frustrating moments. Right now i'm starting to get to grips with the thing. How to keep things set up so i always have something available.

I started with 2 atts, 3 batts, 10ml of juice, 15 preloaded carts and 10 blank carts and two chargers and have made use of all but 5 of the blank carts.
Since then i have ordered the JC sampler .... not too impressed with the vapour, the kick juice i got with my starter kit was definitely better. But i have 10 sample bottles of the jc so i'm going to use it. Yesterday i ordered some spare atts and today i have ordered another 30ml of kick juice.

With my short time using this new device i'm amazed just how easy it has been to not smoke the analogs. That in itself makes it worthwhile to keep with it some more.

The 901 is good but i can see me in the future ordering a pen style or maybe something else with better vapour production. Maybe as i use this thing more i'll get better at it.

I wish you the best of luck :thumb:

Last edited:

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
I have found that the E-Cigar gives a vapor more like analog smoking than the pen or mini. The only problem is they are easy to break. Even when treating it like it was a fragile work of art, it can stop working completely for no apparent reason. Mine stopped working after 10 days, but it was the most satisfying 10 day of e-smoking I've ever had. I am waiting for my replacement, which should be here any day now. I hate waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread