Status
Not open for further replies.

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
we all need to help if we can.... i just noticed an influx of " i just started vaping and i have a .4 ohm RDA and a Chinese battery" posts. made me think of the responses that i got that helped me the most...nostalgia perhaps but the cycle continues.
thanks to all you have continued the quest to help. there.. i'm over it, except i still miss our "expert".

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Baditude's presence always kept me in check. I've noticed lately that I've been snippy. Knowing he was reading and could reply would make me humbled. He and I have spoken several times over the phone and you just couldn't have ever met a nicer guy. He was the definition of altruism. I know he'll be back, but I feel ya, OP. Baditude was an ECF monolith, and I am surprised the mods never did anything to promote him to mod staff.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Leave Bad Be- Let him get his house in order. If you feel his void, go scroll all of his posts and cut and paste and post them as appropriate and he will live forever here educating new vapors and old alike. That would be the best way to fill the void---just fill the void....Baditude lives in all of his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread