I've tried these juices...Need recomendations on others to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

cswann821

Mar 8, 2013
Frederick
High everyone,

I'm finishing up my batch of johnson creek juice.... Who else makes good juice that I should try. I really was not too impressed with the Johnson creek. The juice all kinda tasted too similar. Anyhow, I'm just looking for other Good quality juices to try, before I get into making it myself. Recommendations?

Oh- and I like my juice to produce lots of vapor. Not really huge into fruity flavors.(yet?)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
If you like tobacco ones, with a bit of sweetness, Heather's Heavenly Vapes has some excellent NET tobacco in their Purity Line. NET= Naturally Extracted Tobacco. The sweetness comes from the tobacco that it is extracted from. Nice and smooth with good vapor production. I'm vaping Drangon's Fire now. :)

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
cigarette flavor is difficult... the juices that are most often recommended are Vapor Station's Tampa... Halo's freedom... and some of your dekangs... like dktab.... some complain that they seem a little chemical tasting... but... they are popular juices that many seekers of cigarette taste enjoy... I also like vapor station's phoenix for this taste.

Some folks like purecig from... FSUSA... I am not a fan of flavourart flavorings... so I have never tried... but another popular one in this genre,

I suggest reading some of vapenstein's older posts on this issue.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Stop wasting $ and DIY is my advice. Vendors are a rip off.

Personally, I don't want to DIY. I don't want to store it, I don't want to try my hand at mixing it. I am content to let someone else make it and ship it to me. Thank goodness there are options for everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread