• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

J Vapes in Colorado Springs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
All I have to say is WOWEE!!! J Vapes just opened yesterday (August 29th) and I got my first chance pop in for a visit today. Jessica, Jordan, and Zach were all there and Jessica helped me out quite a bit with tasting their delicious juices and with questions I had about everything. They carry a wide variety of gear: Smoktech Winders, iClears, Kanger ProTanks (and Minis), rebuildable atomizers, wicks, wire, mech mods, digital mods (SID, MVP), drip tips, and accessories. They have a TON of juices to try with lots of fruity vapors, and some delicious tobacco flavors as well. Please go and check them out! They have a rebuilding station and a comfy lounge for hanging out and vaping. Their prices are all great and seem pretty on par with other B&M shops I've seen. This is our FIRST REAL vape shop in the Springs so let's spread the word! :thumbs:

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
I just wanted to follow up on J Vapes with a more thought out review. Jourdan and Zack were out here to get things up and running and are long since back home in AZ. Seth and Alex are in the shop with Jessica as the regular staff. There's a few new liquids every week as the lab in AZ gets caught up, and some good variety is available.

The shop itself is really nice with the seating areas and selection of products. I have picked up a few of the liquids, my notable ones are Pursuit of Happiness (RY4ish), Tangerine, Chubby Bunny (I swear it's strawberry quik), and Shut Up (melon, fruity blend). There's a couple good seasonal coffee flavors in Cinilla Coffee (cinnamon vanilla coffee) and Cafe Yay (creamy sweet coffee).

The mod variety is pretty good, particularly if you want a high end mech mod where they have a great selection.

The only real downside for me is I do like multiple juice vendors and J Vapes being a juice company only sells the J Vapes brand. Not much of a downside though as they do make a really good line and have their own mixing lab that can concoct new flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread