Utopia
Do love Miquel's (VaporSkinz) wraps!!!

20170724_153655.jpg

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Got mine. Great mod. Impressed! Should have ordered two.

K4 runs in TC without popping out into power mode. Rock solid so far.

I should have bought a 22mm kayfun lite 2019 clone instead of the 24mm tho. :facepalm: I’ll probably order one...

I’ve got large hands and the mod actually feels a little too thin. :blink:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I’ve got large hands and the mod actually feels a little too thin. :blink:
LOL. Different strokes for different folks.

I have large hands, too. But for me the JAC is the perfect form factor and diameter. It's not really a box mod and not really a tube mod, but somewhere in between. Purfect.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Me three. I like the Sandstorm, particularly for the improvements to the finish, but the original 22 is is my preferred design.

Vaping remains personal (but they're coming for us, and now coming even faster).

I'm glad we were here when we were (are). The Golden Age...

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
I told you Jac Vapour would make things right for you. ;)

So what is your opinion of the new series B? Does it meet your expectations?

Thus far, I cannot tell the difference between these and the one I already had for months. I liked it a lot. I just hope they last and that, only time will tell. :)

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Well even after a fairly short time i can say the TC experience is rather nice. Even the cheap Uwell NI200 .15ohm coils vape pretty well. It took very little tinkering to get the vape i like. Coming from a PC/IT background i find the Escribe software pretty simple to use. After this NI200 coil starts to get weak i will try the Uwell .5ohm SS coil.

I get just slightly more battery life from the Jac but it also has a lower voltage cutoff than the Yihi chipset. I change them out anyway when they are close to hitting the cuttoff. Since im using VTC6s and 30Qs i dont want to push them hard. When i buy some new batteries i will go with higher amp ratings. ATM 26watts on the .15s seems fine with my current batteries.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Friendly notice...

I received an email from Vapor Skinz last night with their Memorial Day sale codes.

20% off = MD20
30% off spend 25$ US = MD30
40% off spend 50$ US = MD40

Free USA shipping on orders over 20$

Now I need to figure out which ones I want for my JAC and a Pico 75...soooo many choices. :confused:
I might have to close my eyes and just point to one on the screen! :lol:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Friendly notice...

I received an email from Vapor Skinz last night with their Memorial Day sale codes.

20% off = MD20
30% off spend 25$ US = MD30
40% off spend 50$ US = MD40

Free USA shipping on orders over 20$

Now I need to figure out which ones I want for my JAC and a Pico 75...soooo many choices. :confused:
Glad you got the email. I gave you a head's up on the HHV thread but I guess I didn't need to.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Now I need to figure out which ones I want for my JAC ...soooo many choices. :confused:
This is my problem, too. I've needed a skin for my sandstorm for several months now, but I'm undecided what tank to put on it ... a black or silver one? So therefore I'm undecided which skin to get to color coordinate with the sandstorm. Since I've already got three other mods in daily use, the sandstorm is on the back burner until further notice. Can't have too many mods, right?

638215-a4702caf14cf922d16793fe9ebd26d24.jpg

Aegis Mini vs Aegis Solo: Reviews

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just received my Series-B and it is quite spiffy. I do have what seems like a silly question that has perhaps been answered earlier, but this is a very long thread. Is there no way to turn this thing off? I get that 5 clicks locks it, but can you turn it off???

Absolutely! Pull the battery out. :D

I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop my fingers...!!! :oops:

Seriously though, no, I don't believe any of the Evolv chips have that feature (I could be wrong there). I'm not sure it would bring a ton of value either though, since the battery management is pretty good with their chips.

Run it until it runs down, then swap or charge it. Nice & easy (just the way I like 'em). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread