Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Ok, a heads up. Keep your order in the basket until you get an e-mail for 20% off. I ordered mine at 10% off, and when I went to my e-mails there was an e-mail for the 20% off. To late for me, but hang in there for a little longer once you get the 1st offer.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well shoot, I just got an e-mail from Jac, giving me 10% off if I'll go ahead and order the mod. Still thinking about. I need this like I need another hole in the noggin.
I just took out the drill and put another hole in my head so I'm ready for a JAC. But I think I will let it marinate in the shopping cart a bit to see what kind of discount I get. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ok, a heads up. Keep your order in the basket until you get an e-mail for 20% off. I ordered mine at 10% off, and when I went to my e-mails there was an e-mail for the 20% off. To late for me, but hang in there for a little longer once you get the 1st offer.
Maybe your order triggered the 20% discount notification??

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
One of my first stress test results. Approximately 6 foot drop on to asphalt parking lot. Worked like a charm, looks took a hit with a screen ding[emoji853]
421a0c65da46a474688cfda9d31e47ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
As good as the hcigar 75W nano @DPLongo22 ?

Is tempting, but really don't need another mod though, already have 9 DNA75 devices :facepalm:

Not DPL (and did "play" him on TV), but as good as? Nailz, believe it or don't, but better. Jac and Jackie have taken top spot amongst the slew of them. The Nano is a fine little mod, truly it is, and I wouldn't give mine up. But the Jac? Superior to us both in many ways.

One of my first stress test results. Approximately 6 foot drop on to asphalt parking lot. Worked like a charm, looks took a hit with a screen ding[emoji853]
421a0c65da46a474688cfda9d31e47ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the Pied Piper is in the house! Welcome, Dashers!

Wow, that's a pretty impressive little drop with not much damage. Even the screen deeng doesn't look too bad.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Doesn't say specifically, but I'm sure it does. I think all the regulated mods today have it.
Features of the SERIES-B DNA 75W:

• Stylish and compact design
  • The smallest DNA75 mod around
  • Dimensions – 88mm x 22mm x 35mm
  • Dual layer finish for better durability
  • Up to 75W of power
  • Max temperature of 600F
  • Spring-loaded positive connector
  • Variable wattage and temperature control modes
  • USB on-board charging and pass-thru
  • Electroplated magnetic battery cover
  • 0.91” OLED display
  • Advanced safety features
  • Loads of customisation possible via Evolv's EScribe software
  • 6 month UK-held warranty

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey yourself!

Somebody refresh my memory: does Jackie have reverse battery protection?

jwb, the JacVapour Series-B box Mod (the 50w) has the protection against reverse circuiting, short circuiting and overcharging, so I would say that the Series-B DNA75 would as well.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I was watching one review, and I believe the guy said that it shows the amps you are drawing. I think i like that.
Does it actually show the amp draw at the batteries or the calculated amp draw at the atomizer, like all other mods with an amp display?

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Dang it! I fell for the 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread